RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oic7g13nic1u309cfo1_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I never put it past any investigation to go south and not come through. I already prepared myself for this to be a letdown and for Trump to be the most unbearable, arrogant piece of trash imaginable afterwards. That way I'm not so upset if it happens.
Your concern trolling hasn't gone unnoticed

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Your concern trolling hasn't gone unnoticed
Showing concern means I'm trolling?

Why must everything on this forum be a conspiracy to people?

I really do believe there is a chance Trump walks free and even if Manafort, Flynn and maybe Page gets charged, Trump will pardon federal charges (I know he cant do anything with state charges) and Congress won't do shyt about it.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I really do believe there is a chance Trump walks free and even if Manafort, Flynn and maybe Page gets charged, Trump will pardon federal charges (I know he cant do anything with state charges) and Congress won't do shyt about it.
Could you elaborate more on the why must everything on this forum be a conspiracy thing to people?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Because it is a sign of resistance fatigue and not helpful. I get it it, for sure, but this fukking train is moving full steam ahead, and if you really think about it, it has been less than a year, so it might take a little time, but, it's going faster than it really should, but because we are so impatient due to instant gratification culture, we sometimes have a hard time with this. There is NO way that those folks catch charges, get pardoned, and he remains president. If the GOP don't impeach this guy, or the cabinet doesn't 25 him, it will destroy the party completely, and when Dems take back over, probably next year, it's a wrap. If a bunch of hillbilly conservatives/crazies want to start a civil war over Donald Trump, good fukking luck.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Could you elaborate more on the why must everything on this forum be a conspiracy thing to people?
Nothing can be legit/genuine on here. People always think someone is trolling, pandering, conspiracy, etc. That type of nitpicking is done alot here.

I try to keep an open mind on things. I have this optimistic-pessimistic mindset which causes me to see the best and worse case scenarios in each situation. That way I'm not too upset when things don't go a certain way cause I prepared myself for it. Its like a happy medium.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nothing can be legit/genuine on here. People always think someone is trolling, pandering, conspiracy, etc. That type of nitpicking is done alot here.

I try to keep an open mind on things. I have this optimistic-pessimistic mindset which causes me to see the best and worse case scenarios in each situation. That way I'm not too upset when things don't go a certain way cause I prepared myself for it. Its like a happy medium.
Its bullshyt trolling. This answer

Because it is a sign of resistance fatigue and not helpful. I get it it, for sure, but this fukking train is moving full steam ahead, and if you really think about it, it has been less than a year, so it might take a little time, but, it's going faster than it really should, but because we are so impatient due to instant gratification culture, we sometimes have a hard time with this. There is NO way that those folks catch charges, get pardoned, and he remains president. If the GOP don't impeach this guy, or the cabinet doesn't 25 him, it will destroy the party completely, and when Dems take back over, probably next year, it's a wrap. If a bunch of hillbilly conservatives/crazies want to start a civil war over Donald Trump, good fukking luck.

Has been given to you in this thread at least 3 times. Yet you still find the need to post your "concerns".

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
its gonna absolutely fukk his "base" all those tiny red state votes
and rural folks, theyre older and sicker on average.

way to go people who vote against your own self intrerests because youre too stupid to see that its not the blacks or browns or gays or women who have abortions are fukking you, its the very people that you enthusiastically vote into office to fukk you no lube.

:pacspit:
True, but they're still going to blame it on Obamacare.