RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get so tired of watching/hearing consummate DC insiders talking about how things are so terrible and that Trump's presidency risks (insert specific danger to US society/government/power etc), when it's obvious these mfers have more than an inkling of the types of crimes that he and his people have committed.

This is no different than the Weinstein controversy. Everyone in the know...knows. But they'd rather sit back and hope someone else takes the lead and then pile on once it's basically a done deal.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i'm willing to bet he is on amphetamines.
he gets that rush in the morning and then he's off to the races on cruise control.
another boost of speed in the afternoon as he watches fox news.
then the twitter fingers attack.

when he goes to bed his heart is :sadcam:
all of his other organs :why:
his brain is looking at all of them like "yall need to get on my level." :mjgrin:
Trumps Brain: I heard I'm the best organ and the most important....a lot of people have been saying that you know....that I'm the organ most responsible for getting the nutrients the rest of his body needs? I'm the one who tells Donald when he's hungry, and believe me folks, he gets hungry, am I right?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
That shyt gonna back fire bigly lol

its gonna absolutely fukk his "base" all those tiny red state votes
and rural folks, theyre older and sicker on average.

way to go people who vote against your own self intrerests because youre too stupid to see that its not the blacks or browns or gays or women who have abortions are fukking you, its the very people that you enthusiastically vote into office to fukk you no lube.

:pacspit: