RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I think the best course of action is for Congress to hold off on impeachment talk until they can:

-Conclude the investigation, and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump & Friends colluded with Russia
-Refuse to entertain Trump's wiretapping claim, and make a joint statement to decline investigating the claim further.

Not to mention having enough evidence to get at least half of Republicans to agree to impeachment hearings.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

my how things have changed

full

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The budget for the Coast Guard would be cut by about 14 percent, from $9.1 billion in 2017 to $7.8 billion under the drafted proposal. The TSA and FEMA budgets would be cut by about 11 percent to $4.5 billion and $3.6 billion, respectively, according to The Post.

According to the plan, the budget for the Department of Homeland Security would increase by 6.4 percent to $43.8 billion.
The Post reported that $2.9 billion of that would go toward building the president's proposed border wall. Another $1.9 billion would go toward "immigration detention beds" and other expenses from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and $285 million would go toward hiring more Border Patrol agents and ICE agents

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Can someone tell me what exactly is this n1gga's political views are. He stay all over the damn place.

On another note that Trump Dossier lookin true the more its investigated amd now Chris Steele is bike :ohhh:
cato use to cut him checks and then they stopped because he was just posting smilies. now he's with the breitbart - trumpwars set.