RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
lol, and those are impossible to believe in what way?

I spent 15 years working comms with the government/military, plus a wife that is in fact a nurse. but I guess it seems to good to be true so just call me a liar huh??

Neither of which contradict themselves....you lames are trying too hard.
When did you leave? What was your official title? What branch? Where were you stationed? Tell of more. :krs:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So now we're just devolving into trading ICBMs :mjlol:

How about the aide-de-camp not having access to the POTUS. Period.
Except the aide-de-camp is specifically to always be around next to the President when they are "in the field" and away from military compounds.
So what you are claiming isn't even the reality of the situation.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You aren't familiar with anything to be honest. There is a team of holders not just one man. This isn't new. There is a polaroid picture of the guy I mentioned earlier with the football in teh science building in ASU or it used to be there when I went.

You literally are trying to manufacture an outrage.
Also who are these people you are afraid of , if soviets shot nukes US radar would know and you can bet the US would have already shot its counter nuke back without presidential command. A lot of this shyt is already handled. They tell most of the people the president is needed because it stops you from asking other questions.

Manufacturing outrage....where? Now i'm afraid of the Soviets and whatever other boogie man you want to bring up.

I simply responded to your original assertion that the Secret Service had a secure perimeter setup which clearly isn't the case based on photographic evidence.

You went into all this other jibba jabba, not me.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
An irrelevant question considering the location of the one man who would need access to it.

I'm in the mood to feed the trolls today...what other irrelevant lines of conversation would you care to introduce to dilute the current topic?
it's irrelevant?

the one guy you see that is allegedly carrying the football is relevant . But other footballs being in existence being carried by ppl you don't see is not?

:jbhmm:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Manufacturing outrage....where? Now i'm afraid of the Soviets and whatever other boogie man you want to bring up.

I simply responded to your original assertion that the Secret Service had a secure perimeter setup which clearly isn't the case based on photographic evidence.

You went into all this other jibba jabba, not me.
This whole outrage at a picture being taken, which is common is a manufactured outrage.
Who mentioned soviets?

The picture you reference doesn't show enough to match your assertion that there wasn't a secure perimeter. It literally offers you no support at all.
There is no other jibba jabba, you literally don't know what you are talking about and are rambling trying to save face now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hillary violated her security clearance and laws pertaining to the handling of classified material. You haven't brought up a single law or command violated by Trump with this picture or the sec meeting.
Since we're being Technical here. Hillary didn't violate any laws either. At least according to a republican led FBI. :comeon:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
it's irrelevant?

the one guy you see that is allegedly carrying the football is relevant . But other footballs being in existence being carried by ppl you don't see is not?

Do you think it's bad practice to parade him around for Instagram Photo Ops for the rich guest of Trumps Mar-A-Largo club?:sas1:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Since we're being Technical here. Hillary didn't violate any laws either. At least according to a republican led FBI. :comeon:
Hillary did in fact violate laws, the AG just said they were not going to press charges and the FBI director initially claimed her violations of the law weren't due to "gross negligence" so he wouldn't recommend charges.
If we are being hyper technical.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do you think it's bad practice to parade him around for Instagram Photo Ops for the rich guest of Trumps Mar-A-Largo club?:sas1:
No, I don't think it is a good idea, not unless he is in fact a decoy. Or not even the guy that actually has the football.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was just the guy carryng around paperwork, laundry, or even a bag full of spare toupees. Hyping himself up for the guests..

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hillary did in fact violate laws, the AG just said they were not going to press charges and the FBI director initially claimed her violations of the law weren't due to "gross negligence" so he wouldn't recommend charges.
If we are being hyper technical.
Actually he called her handling irresponsible and careless, but that he could not recommend charges because there was no proof of intent to determine criminality. If we're being hyper hyper hyper technical. Either way, without being charged or convicted you are over reaching with the claim that what she did was criminal. :scusthov:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there is no debate here.

You are feigning outrage today, just like every other day you scan Twitter for something to post up and shyt.

Your "sky is falling" routine is pretty tiring.
feigning outrage?

What the fukk does that mean???????????????????

Everything you don't approve of, isn't "fake outrage"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, I don't think it is a good idea, not unless he is in fact a decoy. Or not even the guy that actually has the football.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was just the guy carryng around paperwork, laundry, or even a bag full of spare toupees. Hyping himself up for the guests..
C4jqYG3WcAApbZx.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
it's irrelevant?

So let me ask you a simple question....since it's no big deal that the photo was taken of the aide-de-camp, would you consider it a big deal if the contingency football and/or it's carrier were also photo'd and identified?

Serious question.