RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
how it should have gone down:

Reporter - "Why won't you go to the White House?":mjgrin:
Curry - "Because cheeto jesus is a piece of shyt. he can suck my dikk from the back while i practice free throws." :win:
Reporter - :hubie:

The internet - :ooh:
cheeto -
full

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
After Trump Alabama speech I hope NFL players know that their actions tomorrow (tonight? Is there Saturday game? I'm #boycottgang) could turn them into legends

i don't even fukk with sports (too much homosex undertones) but i may have to keep up on this subplot of the cheeto story.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
i don't even fukk with sports (too much homosex undertones) but i may have to keep up on this subplot of the cheeto story.

:dame:

:deadrose:

Anything of interest will get reported above just the sports level. Potentially see some shyt from Oakland, Philly ( :smugbiden: ), maybe Cleveland but last I thought I saw they signed the sell out paperwork

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Russia: Trump and Kim are like 'children in a kindergarten'
_97983057_hi041900091.jpg

Image captionMr Lavrov said the exchanges were "like when children in a kindergarten start fighting".

Russia's foreign minister has likened the war of words between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un to a kindergarten fight between children.

The North Korean leader earlier labelled Mr Trump "mentally deranged" and a "dotard" after Mr Trump threatened to destroy his country.

Mr Trump responded with a tweet calling Kim Jong-un "a madman" who "will be tested like never before!"

Moscow's Sergei Lavrov said a pause was needed, "to calm down the hotheads".

"Yes, it's unacceptable to silently watch North Korea's nuclear military adventures but it is also unacceptable to unleash war on the Korean Peninsula," he said.

He called for a political process, which he said was a key part of the United Nations Security Council process.

"Together with China we'll continue to strive for a reasonable approach and not an emotional one like when children in a kindergarten start fighting and no-one can stop them," he said.

Bet he won't say shyt to Lavror.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This mofo lost his damn mind :laff::laff::laff:

What Kelly :laff:
Seriously fukk Kelly and all those other cacs

They ain't changing shyt.

I'm seriously ready for Mueller to indict the entire WH.

This country has gone to absolute fukking shyt with this orangutan fukk. God please intervene and make him incapacitated through a debilitating stroke.

:scust:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Week 18: The Further Perils of Paul Manafort
Week 18: The Further Perils of Paul Manafort
Politico - 50m ago

The cold, hard light of the Trump Tower investigations bored a hole through Paul Manafort so big this week you could see all the way to Putin's judo trophy case.