RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:gucci:
Draft dogging dikkhead with his fake patriotism. This is the same dude publicly enamored with Putin after he hacked our election. He's such a disgusting person.

He is acting like his time is up :blessed:
Get his base riled up and when the hammer comes I think his supported may try something but he will not go peacefully

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He is acting like his time is up :blessed:
Get his base riled up and when the hammer comes I think his supported may try something but he will not go peacefully
I've said it since he said he refused to honor the election result if he lost. He will never leave office peacefully and will try to start a war or stage a Reichstag fire/ 9-11 type event in an attempt to call for justification to suspend the constitution and elections or flat out call for open rebellion once the Feds get close to removing him. Anything to distract the public. He's the type of person so resentful that he's going to die one day (even if its of natural causes/old age) that he wants to bring as many people down with him.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
3 hrs ·
President Trump, who lost the popular vote in the 2016 election, said winning the popular vote is "easier" but said he didn't try to win it because he was focused on campaigning in "the states that you have to win for the Electoral College victory that you need.”

Trump: Winning the popular vote is easier
“I would rather have the popular vote count because for me, it would be easier,” Trump said.
THEHILL.COM

What's this guy on?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset