RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I think that having less gifs etc definately makes things easier when im actually on my phone, however, alot of what was considered "breaking" with the sirens was sometimes just minor, it was a problem but it had been raised already. it also lets others decide whats important and what isnt, infact some of these guys were asking nap to stop tagging.

dont take it personal nap , you have done a great job posting info in this thread, however its a minor adjustment, everything cant be breaking news.

i think one thing that the mainstream media doesnt really talk about is how well Mueller and his team are cornering everyone into a box, going after kids, going after family, pitting one against the other, you guys gotta understand these guys are rich, used to getting away with shyt, FOR YEARS, they are NOT gonna take no 25 to life, or project pat would say OR NO LIFE SENTENCE. These guys are gonna start if not already, talking.

The fact that the attorny general in ny was contacted was huge to me because it means "theres no nowhere to run, you cant resign, you cant pardon."

Mueller basically reminds me of that big pun quotable

"you picked the wrong nikka to fukk with, talking that tough shyt, you couldnt be a bigger fakkit if you sucked dikk"

These investigations just dont go away, money laundering and obstruction of justice arent the same as "collusion" which is highly subjective.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Look, you've had a few hours to pout. You can cut the shyt now. It's just childish.

I personally got a kick out of the flashing lights and sirens and I haven't seen most complaining about that at all or that individually.
People were complaining about 50 item tweet storms and 6 YouTube videos in one post and the tag list that doesn't tag anybody combined with the gifs.

Jesus Christ let it go, there's lots to discuss and everything you post doesn't need to now be preceded by a snarky shytty comment.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
ungrateful bytches

Were all grown men here nap, ive always been respectful to you, but like i tell the kids i teach and work with, the moment you insult others, youre gonna look wrong even if youre right when everyone else is being respectful. Nobody in here is ungrateful, and nobody here is a bytch. Thats the last i have to say about it.

Im about black unity and i see alot of positive blackness in this thread, if you cant get with that, i dont know what else to say.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Look, you've had a few hours to pout. You can cut the shyt now. It's just childish.

I personally got a kick out of the flashing lights and sirens and I haven't seen most complaining about that at all or that individually.
People were complaining about 50 item tweet storms and 6 YouTube videos in one post and the tag list that doesn't tag anybody combined with the gifs.

Jesus Christ let it go, there's lots to discuss and everything you post doesn't need to now be preceded by a snarky shytty comment.

@wickedsm for HL Mod :wow:

or me. :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Were all grown men here nap, ive always been respectful to you, but like i tell the kids i teach and work with, the moment you insult others, youre gonna look wrong even if youre right when everyone else is being respectful. Nobody in here is ungrateful, and nobody here is a bytch. Thats the last i have to say about it.

Im about black unity and i see alot of positive blackness in this thread, if you cant get with that, i dont know what else to say.

Negro Nap is a troll...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DKRniS3U8AAbJ_A.jpg

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
It's so easy to scroll and enter the page without taking forever to load or Crash :blessed:

My phone is thanking me

Reading the thread is so much better without all the "nap stank" :blessed:

Thank you coli gods :blessed:

I don't need a bunch of sirences, 50m teeets and red bold letters to let me know something is important

I can read :pacspit: