RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs this story will produce more books, miniseries, specials, documentaries, than any other political event in US history.

the thing is, you could come up with an entire 2 hour documentary on even the most minor players. shyt is crazy. the hits come so quickly that stories which by themselves would justify a weeks worth of coverage are barely glossed over a one day news cycle.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
brehs this story will produce more books, miniseries, specials, documentaries, than any other political event in US history.

the thing is, you could come up with an entire 2 hour documentary on even the most minor players. shyt is crazy. the hits come so quickly that stories which by themselves would justify a weeks worth of coverage are barely glossed over a one day news cycle.
Its going to need the HBO 1 week version, then the feature length 3 hour version.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
mNacyDq.gif

g9uS0yo.gif

The Facebook ties go even deeper. Bannon knew of FB's success with Breitbart and a former campaign guy who organized the effort got hired by FB

Why the Trump Machine Is Built to Last Beyond the Election

aEuKnsx.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@tru_m.a.c. I want you to know I was replied to in here, for what reason i don't know, since i haven't responded or even checked out this thread in over a month.

So I'm just letting you know to avoid getting hit with an unwarranted warning after some poster reports me for sharing my opinion in this DNC Insane Asylum.......I mean damn......Safe Space....Safe Space.....:whoa:...

Nothing to respond to as far as i can tell, so I'm walking out, Hands up, Don't Warn :hubie:

Don't be obtuse. :bpufedup:

Your receipts got pulled from June. Exactly what you said wouldn't happen has now happened. :bpumad::umadmueller: