RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
raw

HE JUST THANKED RUSSIA

:laff:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't have a link, but I saw on Twitter a person with ties to a leading D.C. think tank that the White House was consulting with many private firms to calculate the aftermath of a preemptive war with North Korea.

Contingency planning isn't abnormal, but it is abnormal to consult private firms for that seeing as the Dept. of Defense does that with access to intel these private firms don't have. They implied it's because the White House wants to find a justification for war.

In the replies this person said the people at the think tank put the chances of Trump going to war with North Korea at 75%.

With the way this investigation and news about it is picking up, and the way North Korea is so close to perfecting their nuclear tech, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a strike shortly after the next nuke test/ICBM launch.

Fam the US ain't striking NK.. no pre-emptive nothing.. CHINA already said if the US strikes NK first they will defend NK.. if NK strikes first then China will stay neutral and NK is on their own..

Sorry but that Cheeto faggit will get no where and honestly I don't think congress is stupid enough to authorize a declaration with NK..

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is literally the worst speech I have ever heard in any global forum in my life.

"rocket man", "loser terrorists", creating a new axis of evil with Iran and North Korea while escalating conflict with both, thanks Russia directly, refers specifically to "Islamic terrorism", this is a Stephen Miller speech.

This fukking a$$hole, nothing but fear mongering and scare tactics. Now he's going after immigration.

This is the best the electorate that could come up with :scust:

I can't wait for the blowback, his little feelings will be so hurt when the negative reviews roll in after his speech his done.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
YUP

She might be a nut but she obviously has friends in high places
Wasn't Louise and that other guy reporting on these wiretap claims months ago?
what y'all forget is that she used to work for News Corp AND was a former MP in the British Parliament.

To say she has "friends" is an understatement.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Somebody told me as well, it seems Trump was told he can't pardon certain crimes and everybody. It i9s top secret he said. He also mentionned Trump went on twitter to rant about it and he3 got a call reral quick so he stopped lol
Trump can only pardon federal crimes, thus why many prosecutions may take place in state courts. :knowledge: