RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If anything this proves trump right that Obama wire tapped him

They dropped it before he joined campaign and re opened right after he joins again

Lmao dirty as democrats

1) I refuse to believe that you're so dense to not understand the warrant was clearly issued to tap Manafort, not Trump.

Trump incidently had conversations with a target of an investigation during that period.

2) A President cannot unilaterally order wiretaps

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
DJOmGwZXcAEiQs7.jpg:small
uzi ... that's my arsenal 30% shareholder. :mjcry:

can't stand him and that republican scum kroenke (the majority shareholder). infected my club with their virus.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
YUP

She might be a nut but she obviously has friends in high places

Somebody told me as well, it seems Trump was told he can't pardon certain crimes and everybody. It i9s top secret he said. He also mentionned Trump went on twitter to rant about it and he3 got a call reral quick so he stopped lol

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Zuckerberg goes down and Facebook and Instagram get shut down :wow:

I haven't wrapped my mind around the whole FB thing. So what do we know so far? FB sold ads to front companies for Russian government? They found out it was Russian front companies afterwards right?

I'm I missing something?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I haven't wrapped my mind around the whole FB thing. So what do we know so far? FB sold ads to front companies for Russian government? They found out it was Russian front companies afterwards right?

I'm I missing something?

And they were hurting for money in 09-10, got bailed out by a Russian investor with $900m investment.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

I'm I missing something?

In this thread someone posted an article how in 09 Facebook was drowning in debt and who gave them a cash infusion ? A Russian oligarch

This is completely conjecture but a lot of people think Zuckerberg clearly knew because now there are rumblings he wants to run for president because he knows how target certain demographics, he saw how the Russians did it.