RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Google does have more pics of the carrier, and the football than I would have thought. Diagrams and all that.:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pics with a guy carrying the nuke console isn't a breech.
Yes. It is

He shouldn't be allowed to or even have the possibility to cavort with the man with the fukking football.

Period.

theres no way you can excuse this. At all.

I don't give a fukk if Obama, Clinton, or Carter did it.

Its inexcusable.

Don't talk all this "bipartisan" bullshyt then refuse to call Trump out at any turn.

You all were mad at Hillary for being careless with her emails, so don't give me shyt about Trump being ON SMARTPHONE CAMERAS doing the same fukking thing.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh, now you're the National Security Expert :dead:

This is a breach of security protocol at the highest levels. Period. :stopitslime:
I'm not claiming to be an expert, however, it does seem like I know more about this shyt than you dudes that think you know what the fukk is up cuz you watch a few Hollywood movies.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh, now you're the National Security Expert :dead:

This is a breach of security protocol at the highest levels. Period. :stopitslime:

In the span of a week he's gone from a man whose wife is a nurse and makes considerably more money than he does to now an expert on National Security sweeping rooms for the government elite.

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not claiming to be an expert, however, it does seem like I know more about this shyt than you dudes that think you know what the fukk is up cuz you watch a few Hollywood movies.
Anything you "beta-cucks" don't like is therefore "outrage culture"

You can't keep flinging that card when you're losing the debate.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Google does have more pics of the carrier, and the football than I would have thought. Diagrams and all that.:francis:
that's exactly what I'm talking about.

funny how there is so much interest and outrage when something happens that surrounds trump than what has historically been SOP.

these new age fukks that come around and just want to be outraged because its cool to do it are lame as fukk.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
so tell us....how many footballs are there? do you think they just have one being carried around by a guy out in the open??

or....????
An irrelevant question considering the location of the one man who would need access to it.

I'm in the mood to feed the trolls today...what other irrelevant lines of conversation would you care to introduce to dilute the current topic?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You aren't familiar with anything to be honest. There is a team of holders not just one man. This isn't new. There is a polaroid picture of the guy I mentioned earlier with the football in teh science building in ASU or it used to be there when I went.

You literally are trying to manufacture an outrage.
Also who are these people you are afraid of , if soviets shot nukes US radar would know and you can bet the US would have already shot its counter nuke back without presidential command. A lot of this shyt is already handled. They tell most of the people the president is needed because it stops you from asking other questions.
So now we're just devolving into trading ICBMs :mjlol:

How about the aide-de-camp not having access to the POTUS. Period.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that's exactly what I'm talking about.

funny how there is so much interest and outrage when something happens that surrounds trump than what has historically been SOP.

these new age fukks that come around and just want to be outraged because its cool to do it are lame as fukk.
The media taking a pics of dudes standing solemnly is different from that same guy taking pics with rich a$$holes at the president's private club he's using to bypass corruption clauses.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In the span of a week he's gone from a man whose wife is a nurse and makes considerably more money than he does to now an expert on National Security sweeping rooms for the government elite.

:mjlol:
lol, and those are impossible to believe in what way?

I spent 15 years working comms with the government/military, plus a wife that is in fact a nurse. but I guess it seems to good to be true so just call me a liar huh??

Neither of which contradict themselves....you lames are trying too hard.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh, you can't even deploy a successful thread on here, much less a nuclear weapon.

RELAX. :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol, and those are impossible to believe in what way?

I spent 15 years working comms with the government/military, plus a wife that is in fact a nurse. but I guess it seems to good to be true so just call me a liar huh??

Neither of which contradict themselves....you lames are trying too hard.

And I'm a green beret ninja navy seal :troll:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yes. It is

He shouldn't be allowed to or even have the possibility to cavort with the man with the fukking football.

Period.

theres no way you can excuse this. At all.

I don't give a fukk if Obama, Clinton, or Carter did it.

Its inexcusable.

Don't talk all this "bipartisan" bullshyt then refuse to call Trump out at any turn.

You all were mad at Hillary for being careless with her emails, so don't give me shyt about Trump being ON SMARTPHONE CAMERAS doing the same fukking thing.

You have no idea what you are talking about. the comms guys aren't isolated and there is no reason they can't take pictures now when they have been doing it before. Unless you know about a rules change no one else does.
It isn't a problem.

Hillary violated her security clearance and laws pertaining to the handling of classified material. You haven't brought up a single law or command violated by Trump with this picture or the sec meeting.

YOu literally are grasping at straws and trying to make an issue when there isn't one.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anything you "beta-cucks" don't like is therefore "outrage culture"

You can't keep flinging that card when you're losing the debate.
there is no debate here.

You are feigning outrage today, just like every other day you scan Twitter for something to post up and shyt.

Your "sky is falling" routine is pretty tiring.