RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How are folks not drained by this shyt? I don't know but it's worth wondering whether the way the media is covering this is making folks feel like it's yellow journalism and/or they aren't giving him a fair shot.

For folks not paying attention to the day to day and reading articles, it all feels like all of the facts are out and all of this is 100% definitive. Of course, the Trump campaign only makes this worse which probably works perfect for Bannon's plan to harden distrust in the media.
The repubs and this administration is hoping that people do get drained by this. We will see in the next couple of months if the protesting and resistance is sustainable. I know for me personally, and how this fukking a$$hole and his crew of fukking demons has the women in my life (wife, daughter, mother, sister, etc..) feeling, as a man and a protector, I will not stop resisting until the fight is over.
The average joe, who does not pay any attention, will dismiss all of this as "Hollywood" and the big city media picking on Trump, until it affects their pockets directly. They do not care about racism, because they are the "white disenfranchised". This administration has their head so far up thier a$$ and are so arrogant that they do not believe they can lose the poverty stricken white base, but here's the thing, if we keep fighting, and we resist and put more effort into looking into the truth, the walls will break down, they will lose interest in always defending him because they do not have the wherewithal, the intelligence, or the moral high ground.