RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Keep in mind that eva time you see Cheetolini posts get 40k likes and shyt, most of them are these nikkas

358-1024x355.jpg

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This Maria Cardona broad talking about treasonous acts.

And we're supposed to place faith in this party and its shytty surrogates :hhh:.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How are folks not drained by this shyt? I don't know but it's worth wondering whether the way the media is covering this is making folks feel like it's yellow journalism and/or they aren't giving him a fair shot.

For folks not paying attention to the day to day and reading articles, it all feels like all of the facts are out and all of this is 100% definitive. Of course, the Trump campaign only makes this worse which probably works perfect for Bannon's plan to harden distrust in the media.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Even though I wasn't really paying attention and too young to really pay attention during the Iraq war time, the sensationalism feels like it would be similar to then but on the opposite side. Not trying to cape for this demonic clown administration. This is mainly due to the stark difference in how the media has come across during the last 20 months.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Even though I wasn't really paying attention and too young to really pay attention during the Iraq war time, the sensationalism feels like it would be similar to then but on the opposite side. Not trying to cape for this demonic clown administration. This is mainly due to the stark difference in how the media has come across during the last 20 months.

How are folks not drained by this shyt? I don't know but it's worth wondering whether the way the media is covering this is making folks feel like it's yellow journalism and/or they aren't giving him a fair shot.

For folks not paying attention to the day to day and reading articles, it all feels like all of the facts are out and all of this is 100% definitive. Of course, the Trump campaign only makes this worse which probably works perfect for Bannon's plan to harden distrust in the media.

800px-John_C_Calhoun_by_Mathew_Brady%2C_1849.jpg