RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Can I get a breakdown?
basically that the bill isnt dead due to the rule that reconcilliation bills can only come up once a year.
the crap that failed the other day wasnt actually a bill that got voted down
it was an ammendment.

so bill still alive, just "tabled/parked" for now
:mjcry:

eta
im the one who posted that originally so it was my duty to offer
this correct info now
:mjcry:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_otgphx88io1t4gzl1o1_1280.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
with a wildly unpopular president

He's still at 50% or better in states he won. The majority of the population are located on the coast and in democratic cities. All of which is negated by the electoral college.

that is actively working against the conservative agenda

Nothing Trump is doing is against the conservative agenda. IT IS THE CONSERVATIVE AGENDA. The only thing stopping him has been Republican senators who are "moderate" because they represent states with substantially larger democratic bases than Tea Party Senators.

I'm really trying to keep y'all focus and balanced.

Trump is not a failure because his base believes in liberal policies and democratic congressman. That is the end game. If that's not happening you're not winning. "It could be worse" is a losers slogan.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He's still at 50% or better in states he won. The majority of the population are located on the coast and in democratic cities. All of which is negated by the electoral college.

Nothing Trump is doing is against the conservative agenda. IT IS THE CONSERVATIVE AGENDA. The only thing stopping him has been Republican senators who are "moderate" because they represent states with substantially larger democratic bases than Tea Party Senators.

I'm really trying to keep y'all focus and balanced.

Trump is not a failure because his base believes in liberal policies and democratic congressman. That is the end game. If that's not happening you're not winning. "It could be worse" is a losers slogan.
yup these a$$holes aren't slowing down one bit. The Texas State Senate just passed a bill that might potentially make it illegal to discuss politics at home while someone has a mail-in ballot :why:

@NY's #1 Draft Pick

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Democrats need a new face.

Democrats also need to accept that all PACs aren't the enemy.

Them running Hilary AGAIN pissed me off. They acted like her being president was her "birthright". Plus....I don't care how progressive liberals think this country is.....ALOT of men were not gonna vote for a woman to be prez. Is it sexist? Yes, but that's how it is.