RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Man I hope Mueller really comes through. Because if he concludes that there's nothing that should lead to an impeachment, Maxine Waters and many other Democrats are fukked & gonna look stupid because they've been riding this anti-Trump wave as the message instead of trying to get a new message to the American people. The only other message they got so far is that they want to repair the ACA instead of repealing.

I know these investigations takes years, but I'm worried. While I had the sense that Trump is going down after the Trump Jr meeting and how he continues to act guilty, you just never know how these things may turn out.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
As I said in the transgender thread, these are marching orders. Conservatives know what they must do to win back this country and they will stop at nothing to see it through.

We're already 1 state away from changing the constitution:

Don't get gassed over talks of implosion. If "mainstream" republicans and "conservative" Republicans get to 34, don't think for one second they're not going to shyt over every liberal policy and every democratic stronghold.

Do not for one second think you've won because Trump looks stupid.
While I agree we should always be cautious, and not trust any of these fukks at face value, I'm not convinced that the establishment rebuplikunts and Kuntservatives are willing to start changing philibuster rules and sh1t. Turtle B1tch was quick as fukk to bring up wharf Reed did with the 51 vote rule because the R's were being historically obstructionist to O, and rubbed Schumers face in it every second leading up to Gorsich's appointment. They know, historically, as much as a lot of people in here disagree, midterms are gonna turn the tide and D's are gonna take it back. Are the R's gonna do everything within the current rules to dismantle all liberal policies that O helped push and get implemented, yes, are they going to get creative wherever they can, yes, I just don't think, at this point, with a wildly unpopular president that is actively working against the conservative agenda and trying to model it after his wildly emotional and completely self serving win/loss checklist agenda. Regardless of how evil, hateful, and exclusionary the ideals of conservatives and "libertarians" (or at least what libertarians are nowadays are), they are loyal to their brand and they self identify as "idealists", Trump, he isn't even a fukking human being, he doesn't believe in anything except Trump, he is a ego-driven chameleon, that wanted to enhance his brand by running for president, didn't expect to win, but now that he won, his ego won't let him concede that he is way over his head, and won't be satisfied until everybody, everywhere, kisses the ring. I'm fukking exhausted with this guy., we need him OUT