RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

cook

Banned
Daps
Supposedly Priebus told Trump the Chinese paid a premium for Scaramucci's company and would expect favors from him in the public liaison position he was initially up for. It cost him the job. Bannon also refused to help Mooch get in the WH after that. Mooch ain't forget :mjpls:
Moochie doesn't forget nuthin
full

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Well since the weekend is always a slow time for news, do we think Kelly will be able to get structure, hierarchy and order going in the executive office? I think either Kelly or Mooch will be gone in a few months. They are going to fight very quickly because even though Kelly has "never gave Trump any problems", he's a military guy that's big on order and structure where as Mooch says he reports directly to Trump.

Kushner, Stephen Miller, Bannon and Mooch all directly report to Trump which is partly why Preibus had zero authority. They should be reporting to or being lead/overseen by Kelly. If Kelly tries to implement the traditional white house order, it's going to be chaos. I don't see Kelly trying it with Kushner because he's Trump's son in law, but I do see him trying it with Bannon, Miller and especially Mooch because he's a loose cannon that needs to be tamed.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
5 hrs ·
Fox News' Dana Perino suggested Friday that President Trump's decision to name Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly as his new White House chief of staff could clear the way for Trump to move attorney general Jeff Sessions into Kelly's old job and appoint a new attorney general who can fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

Fox News host suggests moving Kelly to chief of staff gives Trump path to firing Mueller
“I think that this was all set up for a few weeks because the president has been so upset about Jeff Sessions and his recusal in the Russia investigation,” Perino said.
THEHILL.COM

smh