RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Because like u said he's a coward. He probably wanted to see how much support he would get but since he's getting none, he's just waiting it out. Hoping sessions resigns.
Most likely, floats in private and then publicly, saying shyt like 'everyone says' when it's just him.

He knows firing Sessions right now is a negative decision with many Republicans coming out in support.

Still think he'll do it if this carries on. He's shook of the Mueller investigation since they're going after the money too.

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
White House caught further exaggerating Scaramucci’s boast about Trump’s PGA-like putting skills

“I’ve seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire,” Scaramucci said. “I’ve seen him at Madison Square Garden with a top coat on, he’s standing in the key and he’s hitting foul shots and swishing them. He sinks three-foot putts.”

Screenshot-98.png

full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

These two fukking hate each other, and you can tell that Pubess is beta as fukk.
Just from knowing as little as I do about Scaramucci, I think that he is going to play along, until the ship is sinking for real, for real, and then come out with the heel turn wanting full credit for saving the republic and claiming it was the plan all along. Oppurtunist a$$ b1tch