RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How come all the males behind these Fukking clowns look like Paul Ryan? I don't see any black or Latino folks either; true representation of the people that this fukking clown a$$ administration lord over.

was thinking myself if they're all related and some sister wife situation was going on :scust:

I seriously hate this pos

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:deadmanny: @ a breaking news prompt having a fact check...

But WTF is up with that cave bytch eyebrows to the right of Trump...:scusthov:

320x240.jpg

I'm sincerely sorry she's having a hard time but Trump's agenda is bs

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This guy makes 43 look like an orator on par with Churchill. That was one of the worst speeches I have ever heard, and how much hate he has for Obama, just because he was a black man that "rose above his station" is transparent and truly disgusting. This fukking conman needs to do something I cannnot say on here, in fear of getting banned.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
But, Rudy would have to recuse himself too. :sadcam: I hope Trump pulls the trigger and then Rudy does the same thing as Sessions. It would make me so happy.
Chris Christie, maybe, or somehow he is able to put Lewandowski in? I guess any pick he could make is a nightmare because they follow this fukk boi's agenda. This needs to end

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
He's going to get ROASTED for that healthcare shyt

SMH @ using kids for this ill conceived publicity stunt :mjlol:

45 has no shame :hhh:
Yes, the kids there for such a vile and violently contemptuous speech was fukking disturbing. Fukk it though, start collecting those "liberal tears" early.