RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Your two L's for today:

-Chairman Burr of the Senate Intel Committee states candidly that the "unmasking" story was invented by Nunes.
-Susan Rice met with the Senate Intel Committee in closed session yesterday, after you made a big deal about her not testifying.
:bpumad::bpumad:

Ok..:ohhh: ....so she testified behind closed doors to advance a fairy tale....ok.....well great :krs: :clap:

The fairy tale gets bigger and bigger...ok..:sas1:

All this shiit needs to be available for the public to make up their own mind. Funny how they doing all this behind closed doors...the public has no clue what is being said...and then how what is being is being transposed if it does get to the public. :patrice:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
1463389502243.gif

#TeamMoveableGoalposts :cambybp:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok..:ohhh: ....so she testified behind closed doors to advance a fairy tale....ok.....well great :krs: :clap:

The fairy tale gets bigger and bigger...ok..:sas1:

All this shiit needs to be available for the public to make up their own mind. Funny how they doing all this behind closed doors...the public has no clue what is being said...and then how what is being is being transposed if it does get to the public. :patrice:
do you know what perjury is?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I was caught up all day in client meetings at work and i look at my phone and missed a whole heap of fukkery :dead:

The pace is so fukking relentless :dead:

This administration is beyond fukked. I have to catchup on the thread now.

From what i can gather they hired the Wolf of Wall Street as Trump spokesman, fired Spicy and Trump might fire Mueller????

:gucci: