RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So basically, 6-12 months later (depending on you look at fairy tales)...and still nothing that means anything.

Got it.

Wonder if Napoleon can maybe diversify the sirens. Spice it up a lil bit, since that's the only interesting thing coming out of this thread .:mjlol:

I'm the beta cuck? Napoleon why are you using Alt-Right terminology...I thought that was forbidden. You got something you want to tell us? :jbhmm:
in regards to the "unmasking"? Agreed, nothing came from it, there was no "there", there.....just a nothingburger.....let that sink in.....Nunes.....press conference.....scared sh1tless.....running to the whitehouse.....because......he's a puzzy. LOL!
This is the point that you sycophants say "I don't even like Trump......but"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So basically, 6-12 months later (depending on how you look at fairy tales)...and still nothing that means anything.

Got it.

Wonder if Napoleon can maybe diversify the sirens. Spice it up a lil bit, since that's the only interesting thing coming out of this thread .:mjlol:

I'm the beta cuck? Napoleon why are you using Alt-Right terminology...I thought that was forbidden. You got something you want to tell us? :jbhmm:
Nunes lied.

You said Susan Rice did something wrong.

She didn't.

Nunes lied.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:laff: this is disturbingly over the top, regarding his absolutely middle school praise of athletic abilities that are questionable at best

draining jump shots in a top coat :mjlol:

We have the shadiest, "slickest" "big city" cabinet in history, elected by the wastelands of small towns and shytholes.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:laff: this is disturbingly over the top, regarding his absolutely middle school praise of athletic abilities that are questionable at best

draining jump shots in a top coat :mjlol:

We have the shadiest, "slickest" "big city" cabinet in history, elected by the wastelands of small towns and shytholes.

They elected the very people they hate. Dumbasses. :heh:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Screen_Shot_2017-07-21_at_3.24.35_PM.png
He just there to appease us progressive s and Dems...to put a 'left face' on Trump's lies. Don't fukking fall for it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Nunes lied.

You said Susan Rice did something wrong.

She didn't.

Nunes lied.

:dahell: I never said she did anything wrong with regards to her cancelling her testimony.

I said for "you all unfortunately led astray by con-men posters, she missed an opportunity to advance the fairy tale"...that's what I said.

Don't make shiit up....nevermind.....forgot who I'm talking...:snoop:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda