RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
he should be forced to do a book report once a month and read it to the world.

Trump: This month I read "Lord of the Flies".
It was about some boys...very good boys, smart boys...great genes.
The fat boy got killed by a rock.
That was bad, very, very bad."

"And the Black guy did, I saw it with my own two eyes"

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
he should be forced to do a book report once a month and read it to the world.

Trump: This month I read "Lord of the Flies".
It was about some boys...very good boys, smart boys...great genes.
The fat boy got killed by a rock.
That was bad, very, very bad."

"And you know, the Beast was a metaphor for the savage nature inside all of us. Not many people know that."

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trump campaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

The president told the New York Times on Wednesday that any digging into matters beyond Russia would be out of bounds. Trump’s businesses have involved Russians for years, making the boundaries fuzzy so Special Counsel Robert Mueller appears to be taking a wide-angle approach to his two-month-old probe.

:shaq:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Common sense already told you this, but Sessions has said today he is not resigning despite Russian Agent Orange's bytching.

I figured he wouldn't. As it's been mentioned earlier in this thread, this is a one-in a lifetime opportunity for Sessions (and many Trump administration members) to execute their ideological agendas.

If Sessions admitted before he was confirmed that he was seeking to restore mandatory minimum sentences, build more privatized prisons, and re-invigorate the war on drugs, the Senate wouldn't let him anywhere near the AG position.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Mueller has clearly been looking into Trump and his families finances which is why Trump made the statement. But Trump isn't firing Mueller Schiff already hit him with the Pacino in Heat...."Don't waste my motherf*cking time..."

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mueller has clearly been looking into Trump and his families finances which is why Trump made the statement. But Trump isn't firing Mueller Schiff already hit him with the Pacino in Heat...."Don't waste my motherf*cking time..."

Trump like "Putin throw me a life line" :damn:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Man, Trump really trying to get out of office. I believe this interview is to cover something that's gonna drop soon. He's in damage control mode. However, he took the interview without being prepped. How you gonna openly send threats to a special counsel ? Now, basically Mueller has no incentive to hide shyt. Although I still believe Mueller will not expose everything and claim they were inconclusive and such. Nhim going off on Sessions has bad ramifications. Sessions can be flipped easier. Trump probably feels like he can't control Sessions as much as he wanted to. Sessions is used to Washington and knows the law very well. If he violates the law, he will have no defense at all. He already has enough heat on him due to meeting Kislyak.

I believe Trump had him take the meeting and probably guaranteed him that proper measures were taken, lol.

Trump gonna flip on somebody. I feel it. He just knows he can't possibly off Russia and he can't risk going to jail. Trump gonna get fukked up real bad.

What was he thinking ? Dude thinks he's above theaw. He even attacked Roseinstein. He's probably still mad that Roseinstein wouldn't cone out and say he fired Comey by making the recommendation to the president to be fired. Trump still mad about that special counsel.
Dude on morning joe was saying that people on his legal team are telling him he's fukked or that people close to him are fukked and trump is panicking trying to talk his way out of it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
same melting turtle face then
49461ff3e6dd3900fcfd761df9326b16.png