RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Noah has no more complaints from me :hubie:

He's found his funny, gotten his jokes in order, and is killing it right now.
This is an honest question, no troll. Well, two questions:
1. How do you possibly have time to post on here as much you do, be up on any and all twitter-happenings, presumably read all the articles you post, and seemingly watch all television content regarding politics from MSM to Comedy Central?
2. How have you maintained this behavior for years?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is an honest question, no troll. Well, two questions:
1. How do you possibly have time to post on here as much you do, be up on any and all twitter-happenings, presumably read all the articles you post, and seemingly watch all television content regarding politics from MSM to Comedy Central?
2. How have you maintained this behavior for years?

there must be a small team of people that share the account.
if it's just one person then i would hate to see him and where he lives.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Trump is really starting to get credit for the stock market :snoop:

when the drop comes
you can be positive its not gonna be because of him.

the easiest excuse will be Blame the Black Guy
but hes also willing to blame Democrats in general
or Congress [with its R majorities]

but it wont and cant ever be Cheetos fault
:ufdup:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
s30g82ojeoaz.jpg

:merchant:

He just had to go into two/three of his favorite things Hitler, Napoleon, and Russia

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He just had to go into two/three of his favorite things Hitler, Napoleon, and Russia
He still wants that military parade thing.

Dude has a dictator fantasy. :dead:

When push comes to shove, he used bone spurs excuse to avoid military. Coward POS.

And cacs ignore his McCain jibe about being captured. The amount of shyt this dude gets away with it is astounding. :mindblown:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Man, Trump really trying to get out of office. I believe this interview is to cover something that's gonna drop soon. He's in damage control mode. However, he took the interview without being prepped. How you gonna openly send threats to a special counsel ? Now, basically Mueller has no incentive to hide shyt. Although I still believe Mueller will not expose everything and claim they were inconclusive and such. Nhim going off on Sessions has bad ramifications. Sessions can be flipped easier. Trump probably feels like he can't control Sessions as much as he wanted to. Sessions is used to Washington and knows the law very well. If he violates the law, he will have no defense at all. He already has enough heat on him due to meeting Kislyak.

I believe Trump had him take the meeting and probably guaranteed him that proper measures were taken, lol.

Trump gonna flip on somebody. I feel it. He just knows he can't possibly off Russia and he can't risk going to jail. Trump gonna get fukked up real bad.

What was he thinking ? Dude thinks he's above theaw. He even attacked Roseinstein. He's probably still mad that Roseinstein wouldn't cone out and say he fired Comey by making the recommendation to the president to be fired. Trump still mad about that special counsel.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:dead:
I want to dig up Trump's old term papers and book reports.

he should be forced to do a book report once a month and read it to the world.

Trump: This month I read "Lord of the Flies".
It was about some boys...very good boys, smart boys...great genes.
The fat boy got killed by a rock.
That was bad, very, very bad."