RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Maybe I'm missing something but this seems a little anticlimactic.

Does this Kaveladze guy have any real significance at all?
He's essentially a russian money launderer Laundering Of Money Seen as 'Easy' so not special in regard to his presence in the meeting but his presence calls into question his connections to the campaign and where he fits in on the financial side of the investigation.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Not from what I can see

Well, other than the fact that he's yet another Russian businessman.

EDIT: Also, this casts further doubt on Trump's dubious claim that he has "no deals, no loans, no nothing" in Russia. (As if everybody didn't already know that was :duck:)

If you have no connections to Russia, how'd you get tight with all these Russian oligarchs and businessmen? :what:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
So let's get the timeline of the direct statements by Don Jr. straight. :mjcup:

Donald Trump Jr., July 8 statement: It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up. I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.

New York Times, July 8: Donald Trump Jr. had denied participating in any campaign-related meetings with Russian nationals when he was interviewed by The Times in March. “Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he said. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.”

Asked at that time whether he had ever discussed government policies related to Russia, the younger Mr. Trump replied, “A hundred percent no.”

Trump Jr., July 11: You know, I don’t even know. I’ve probably met with other people from Russia … not in the context of actual — a formalized meeting or anything like that because why would I?

Also his past comments.

CNN’s Jake Tapper, July 24, 2016: Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — I asked him about the DNC leak. And he suggested that experts are saying that Russians were behind both the leak — the hacking of the DNC emails and their release. He seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?

Trump Jr.: Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they’ll say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won’t say, well, I say this. We hear experts. You know, his house cat at home once said that this is what’s happening with the Russians. It’s disgusting. It’s so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit. I mean, I can’t think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win.

Donald Trump Jr.'s Evolving Statements - FactCheck.org :camelout:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Laundering Of Money Seen as 'Easy'

Vu2Ftxl.png

FM0VxJV.png