RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So what do yall think it will take to get Trump impeached at this point?

Certified proof that 1.) Trump committed obstruction of justice with impeding an active investigation with Comey (the best bet) or that he & his team committed treason by collaborating with a foreign government (Russia) to win the election. If that can be proven without a shadow of a doubt in either case you will get impeachment proceedings. I still don't think it will happen unless the evidence is overwhelming...Republicans are more likely to just get through this 4 years and not support him again in 2020 as opposed to go through with impeaching the president.

And TBH I don't think we're as close to that as some of us may hope. The Trump Jr shyt is interesting, but it doesn't confirm treason/collusion. Maybe Mueller surprises us but right now I don't think he gets impeached

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So what do yall think it will take to get Trump impeached at this point?
I think ideas of "obstruction" of justice and "collusion" are too wishy washy in definition for the current Republican congress to walk the plank and impeach their own president.

What needs to happen for real shyt to hit the fan are crimes that are much more objective in evidence. I think the most likely one based on the information so far and what would get the ball rolling is financial crimes such as bribes and money laundering. There is less "defining" what money laundering and bribery is. You don't have to split hairs like you do as defining exact what is "collusion" or what is "obstruction". You need to take away the ability of Republicans to play political splitting of hairs.

You need hard non-debatable shyt.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
#bringbackobama trending worldwide :wow:

Obama out here chilling...he aint never coming back :pachaha:

37bc638fc4518e79a8c8b4b5a28057d2--mr-president-michelle-obama.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
We can never let Cacs forget that they elected this guy once this is all over

I wish I still worked at my old job because one of the cacs that I THOUGHT was cool was lowkey supporting Trump.

Give him a chance, man. Let's see what he can do. This was before Trump and his fans went OD racist like back in summer 2016 but you still felt the racist vapors in the air :mjpls:

White people gonna fall back in the bushes like Homer Simpson like they didn't support this piece of shyt.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The Hill
4 hrs ·
BREAKING: U.S. intelligence reportedly detected Russian officials talking about President Trump and his associates months before Trump began his presidential campaign.

US intel heard Russian officials talking about Trump associates before he began his campaign: report
The early 2015 conversations intercepted by US authorities included talk of meetings between Russians and Trump allies.
THEHILL.COM
this corresponds to the dossier. In fact, the dossier goes further and says that Trump and associates had contacts as far back as 2013.

One thing I learned from reading it is that a lot of oligarchs, as with a lot of wealthy chinese are currently doing, invest a large amount of their fortune in US real estate to protect it from the Russian government which is why in places like Washington DC, there is a huge inflation of housing prices due to foreign buyers particularly from China. Supposedly, according to this dossier, the Putin government has an interest in knowing the business activities of these oligarchs in the US and target russian emigres to act as agents on their behalf, in particular Russian Jews which I guess due to antisemitism in Russia, there are a lot of them here in the US. The dossier goes on to say that they have relied on Trump to pass information related to any business dealings he has had with wealthy Russians to the russian government and this has been occurring for a while.

The dossier from what I understand is basically a running list of leads, sources, and information. It's not final or completely vetted. It's basically a rough draft of notes, so some of this shyt may be total bullshyt while a lot of it may be completely true. :yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
It's obvious that Republicans will never impeach a Republican no matter what he does.

But the hope is that Trump will be so unpopular and scandal-prone that it'll impede the GOP from getting anything done. Which seems to be happening. :ehh:

How is this not wildly illegal? So a sitting President can be corrupt as fukk and be involved in scandal after scandal but, can be kept in office because his party has control and refuses to remove him. Something is very wrong with that.