RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
hannity: "who among us can say we have never been peed on?
as babies we all peed on ourselves and as we age, many
of us once again pee on ourselves. Trump engaging in this
very same activity can be interpreted as him empathizing
with a demographic of the world's population that is never
given any help or attention...and this is where Trump steps
in as an unexpected hero and will sign into law that diapers
from this point on will be free for anyone no matter the age.
Trump got a lemon and made lemon-aid for America."
Top 5 Coli Poster

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very late.

That literally makes photo was posted months back.

MSM again dragging their feet.

Since when has the MSM and some random people on Twitter hold the same reporting standards?

Why are you guys putting them on the same level? I'm not saying the things people say on Twitter are any less true but doesn't MSM need to go through various channels to verify things and then go through even more channels to even report on it. Much more than a single individual would need to do on Twitter.

It seems pretty obvious why CNN's reporting would be less responsive than someone on Twitter. Right?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i want to see hannity's defense of it

"Tonight! The Destroy Trump media releases the alleged "pee" tape, a 2-hour montage of Trump supposedly being urinated upon by Russian hookers during the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. "

"Now personally folks, I don't think this is Trump. The tape has no audio and was filmed on a shaky iPhone, so that leaves a huge amount of room for ambiguity. Of course, the liberal media immediately spins something like this to hurt Trump."

"However, even if this is Trump, I ask you: So what?"

"Every man has his sexual preferences. Trump has broken no laws by hiring prostitutes. Even that underage one gets a pass; he wasn't in the US when this occurred!!!"

"All we have here is the media trying to hurt the reputation of an at-the-time private citizen enjoying some leisurely activities with some lovely ladies. We'll be right back."
:troll:

Last edited: