RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hill
1 hr ·
GOP Sen. Chuck Grassley is demanding to know why Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr., was still in the US at the time of their meeting last summer when she was supposed to have left months beforehand.

Top GOP senator: Why was Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. in the US?
Veselnitskaya was denied a visa and was supposed to leave the US in January 2016.
THEHILL.COM

And these crackaz worried about illegal Mexicans smh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How epic would it be if Trump gets forced out and not long after, Obama's book drops and includes a couple chapters of him detailing and shytting on trump. One can dream. I bet he has two versions of the book. One in case Trump gets forced out.:blessed:

Better yet man. January 20th, 2021. Inauguration Day for [insert democrat]. Former presidents start walking onto the stage one by one. Obama walks out to the largest cheer, chants of his name, etc as he winks at Paul Ryan, McConnell, and former president Pence.
:wow:

Always play the long game.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
So we now have to concrete examples of attempted collusion from the Trump campaign with Russian operatives:

-GOP Operative Sought Clinton Emails From Hackers, Implied a Connection to Flynn

-Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said

Anybody who denies that the Trump team was attempting to collude with Russia (i.e. @newworldafro @Ill and @I_Got_Da_Burna ) is NEG ON SITE. :birdman:

EDIT: Actually, possibly three:

-How Alleged Russian Hacker Teamed Up With Florida GOP Operative

:snooze: Wake me up when its go time. I've been tagged in the triple digits about events you guys thought were "iron clad" "definite proof" etc only to wake up the following day to that news amounting to nothing or being misrepresented. One day its DJT Jr 'definitely incriminated himself' to the next day "he may have attempted something". :snooze:

For the record Im not disagreeing with your statement that there were attempts to work with the Russians.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_okeqs1CjPi1trd4xxo1_500.png

tumblr_okeqs1CjPi1trd4xxo2_400.gif

tumblr_inline_okkltbjUec1qh4zi9_500.png

full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seems clear that both the adoption and "Hillary ties to Russia" explanations for the meeting are largely bullshyt. The former being the public explanation in case people asked, and the latter being the private explanation. Maybe both issues were discussed briefly but I think the meeting quickly moved to the point: we have these emails and will begin releasing them, in exchange you need to promise to lift sanctions. And as a sign of good will, change the GOP RNC platform in relation to Ukraine. Boom.

A big question: why was that chick still in the US? What if she was allowed to stay because she was secretly being monitored? What if the FISA warrant also included this meeting, meaning Trump Tower was under surveillance at the time...

If the Feds have that meeting on tape it's over. They'd likely wait for Jr to lie under oath, and maybe even wait to get Sr under oath too before revealing it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:snooze: Wake me up when its go time. I've been tagged in the triple digits about events you guys thought were "iron clad" "definite proof" etc only to wake up the following day to that news amounting to nothing or being misrepresented. One day its DJT Jr 'definitely incriminated himself' to the next day "he may have attempted something". :snooze:

For the record Im not disagreeing with your statement that there were attempts to work with the Russians.

It's been go time for a while. :stopitslime:

DJTJr did incriminate himself (and Manafort & Kushner). The story hasn't changed or shifted from the media perspective. The NYT actually revealed more of the story as Donny Jr. kept lying and changing his story. :mjgrin:

Your protestation of the "narrative" shifting is weak.