RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

igc0QcC.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Mods deleted my quotes.

Continual transgressions.

Just wanted y'all to review this thread as proof of my need to be a moderator of this site and the continual miscarriages of justice on this site.

All the detractors need to be banned. Other forums would do so for less. Anything less and youre permitting trolls.
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So we now have to concrete examples of attempted collusion from the Trump campaign with Russian operatives:

-GOP Operative Sought Clinton Emails From Hackers, Implied a Connection to Flynn

-Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said

Anybody who denies that the Trump team was attempting to collude with Russia (i.e. @newworldafro @Ill and @I_Got_Da_Burna ) is NEG ON SITE. :birdman:
We could be allies if you got the emotions out of your heart and got on the team :wow:

Anyways, slap this on 'em and keep it moving.:

ASqqAp7.jpg

If a certain mod came to his senses and put an end to some of the Vichy Moderators on here, we could all win.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Good. :shaq:

I know you probably like to masturbate to your own previous posts, but that doesn't mean we have to watch you. :hhh:
Right.

i fukks with nap for the info he's posted here. But I woke up to see 3 new pages and was excited as fukk to see what happened, and it was just pages of him quoting himself and other old shyt:francis:

Dude is batshyt crazy :mjlol:

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Although there is still much at stake, I still believe there are enough career law folks that will hold their nuts to this saga, including the to be next FBI Director. Ain't no reason not to. Trump and his elk ain't got nothing to offer to those who know better in the long run.

But whatever, it's just my usual broken record frustrated self.