RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
To be honest, Joe Scarborough gotta go too by the end of this

Dude has worn out his little gimmick.

Even listening to him try to pontificate about Trump just comes off as an act. I'm fed up with his proclamations.

He was the main one who co signed Trump and gave him free air time

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Defense arguments from about 15 minutes of listening to the right wing local radio nutjob on the way home:

-When a caller asks how he can defend Trump now, "I have no idea how he's doing because nobody's reporting on it. All I hear is this boring Russia stuff, nobody's reporting on his legislation and his mandates and his ideas for the future."

-"Since when is Russia the bad guy? Isnt Russia fighting ISIS? Isnt the Cold War over? Arent they our allies now? Whats the bjg deal?"

-Why is nobody reporting on Trump fixing the marine's hat? That's the real Trump.

-"If I meet up with somebody to have an affair and I come to my senses and say what am I doing, I love my wife, I gotta go...I DIDNT CHEAT ON MY WIFE."

-So if Don Jr was supposedly going to get "incriminating evidence" about Hillary, why is nobody asking about this evidence? If you claim Don Jr did something wrong and stupid, getting this incriminating stuff on Hillary, then that must mean it proves Hillary is a criminal! Where is that investigation?

-"All the facts are out, there's nothing criminal here, let's move on."

:skip:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Defense arguments from about 15 minutes of listening to the right wing local radio nutjob on the way home:

-When a caller asks how he can defend Trump now, "I have no idea how he's doing because nobody's reporting on it. All I hear is this boring Russia stuff, nobody's reporting on his legislation and his mandates and his ideas for the future."

-"Since when is Russia the bad guy? Isnt Russia fighting ISIS? Isnt the Cold War over? Arent they our allies now? Whats the bjg deal?"

-Why is nobody reporting on Trump fixing the marine's hat? That's the real Trump.

-"If I meet up with somebody to have an affair and I come to my senses and say what am I doing, I love my wife, I gotta go...I DIDNT CHEAT ON MY WIFE."

-So if Don Jr was supposedly going to get "incriminating evidence" about Hillary, why is nobody asking about this evidence? If you claim Don Jr did something wrong and stupid, getting this incriminating stuff on Hillary, then that must mean it proves Hillary is a criminal! Where is that investigation?

-"All the facts are out, there's nothing criminal here, let's move on."

:skip:
This is what years of Russia Today, Snowden, Wikileaks, etc. have done to the average idiot.

Russia's infowars have worked. Very well.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have been traveling and just got a chance to read through the actual emails...brehs, this is so much worse than what just the headlines suggest. :mjlol:

Donald Trump said:
"Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did, but none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.

Rob Goldstone (Very 1st Russia Email to Trump Jr) said:
Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
Rob Goldstone

Donald Trump said:
Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

How can they even suggest this was a meeting set up to possibly discuss Russian support of HRC? :mjlol:

How can anyone read this sequence of statements / emails and think anything but collusion? :mjlol:

@ExodusNirvana @4d 6f 6e 65 79 Can we get that neg train username list?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
ProPublica
1 hr ·
Exclusive: Trump's lawyer on Russia investigation isn't seeking a security clearance -- and we've found out he may have trouble getting one.

Trump’s Russia Lawyer Isn’t Seeking Security Clearance, And May Have Trouble Getting One
Colleagues say Marc Kasowitz, President Trump’s attorney on the Russia investigation, has struggled with alcohol abuse and engaged in behavior that left…
WWW.PROPUBLICA.ORG
keep thinking you can fukk with the press and shyt gon be sweet brehs:mjlol: