RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It goes without saying but this meeting that Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort attended with this Russian lawyer could have been held over them by the Russian government.
That wasn't their intent. Their intent is to tear this country apart without lifting a finger. Those kids walked into a meeting not knowing the ramifications. If you're willing to discuss political dirt, you wouldn't blink twice when talking about lifting the obama sanctions.

These guys are not only political idiots, it makes you wonder how these guys survived for so long. They're stupid.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
`

What the fukk :what:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I skimmed thru that and to be honest, it just seems like idle speculation. Only person on there I could see it being is Lewandowski if he wanted to get back at Trump for firing him, which would be hilarious. :heh:

But I highly doubt it'd be Kushner, Bannon, or Pence, mainly due to it not being in their best interest.
Kushner and Manafort admitted to the meeting when they recently updated their SF86s.

I'd hate to go Nap on you but if you feel what you read was idle speculation then you need to go back to Sunday and starting reading up to today.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The Hill
1 hr ·
GOP Sen. Chuck Grassley is demanding to know why Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr., was still in the US at the time of their meeting last summer when she was supposed to have left months beforehand.

Top GOP senator: Why was Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. in the US?
Veselnitskaya was denied a visa and was supposed to leave the US in January 2016.
THEHILL.COM

Yeah, not all illegals are Hispanic dikkhead. Now its, how did Obama not kick her out the country? They denied her parole extension from what I read. She didnt leave after being denied. This is fake news.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So while the individuals in question may not escape liability, the serious issue raised by the meeting exposes the campaign as an organization to criminal legal jeopardy. Any illegal “solicitation” of support from Russia is also the campaign’s illegal solicitation. It is for the campaign’s benefit that its leadership expressed interest in what the lawyer had.

Under campaign finance regulations, the meeting could without question be considered a solicitation (at least under the facts so far known). The law defines a solicitation to include any request for a contribution, or “anything of value,” even if the request is implicit in the circumstances rather than expressly communicated. The regulations provide specifically that the solicitation “may be made directly or indirectly,” based on all relevant factors, including the “conduct of the persons involved in the communication.”

Not Just a Personal Problem for Trump Jr.–Now Trouble for the Trump Campaign and Trump Sr.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I skimmed thru that and to be honest, it just seems like idle speculation. Only person on there I could see it being is Lewandowski if he wanted to get back at Trump for firing him, which would be hilarious. :heh:

But I highly doubt it'd be Kushner, Bannon, or Pence, mainly due to it not being in their best interest.
There's the theory that it was leaked on purpose, as some kind of chess move, so that DJr. could get out ahead of it and their spokespeople could start spinning it as best they could. Conservative outlets and Djr. really trying to drive home how "boneheaded" it was while making sure to call the notion of criminality as "insane" or some form of extreme denial.

I guess the narrative there is that they knew this would get out eventually in the investigation, so they took another calculated risk that they could "weather the storm" on this, and if a couple weeks go by and the news cycle continues on to the next thing with no further immediate action from Repubs, then they can continue to push the boundaries further, little by little, until what was once considered unthinkable is now seen as normal by his supporters and apologists. Trump Jr. just casually threw out he "probably" had other Russian meetings, tryna sneak that through as well so those still defending them are forced to dig in deeper and accept that as well, so when further stories break they can act like its also a "nothing burger."

There is sadly precedence for this being an effective strategy for them. :jbhmm: