RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The thing about this is, I don't have the knowledge or heard anything that would indicate this shyt is illegal. People keep throwing around the word treason but treason has a very specific definition that says the US have to be at war through an act of congress and you have to be helping the enemy.

Obviously the relationship between the US and Russia is cold but obviously the US isn't at war. So it doesn't apply here.

I guess the question is if you want a election system that starts relying on the actions of foreign countries to win elections. That isn't really representative.

The DNC may start to ask China and Germany to dig up dirt on Republicans while the RNC relies on I don't know turkey, Russia, and Poland to do the same lol.

That sounds like a shyt show but at this rate if this shyt is normalize that will be the future of elections.

Libertarian party won't do anything though because they believe the free market will work everything out. :troll: