RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

mjl.gif

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

Remember Trump has stated on multiple occasions that Hillary should be investigated for her ties to Russia. Given the context of the email, we now know why he feels that way.
In two evening tweets, President Donald Trump said the House Intelligence Committee’s Russia investigation has the wrong target.

Instead of Trump and his associates, the committee should consider the ties that Hillary and Bill Clinton have to Russia, he said.

"Why isn't the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech money to Bill, the Hillary Russian ‘reset,’ praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company," he tweeted March 27, 2017. "Trump Russia story is a hoax."

Fact-checking Trump’s tweets about Clinton and Russia

:jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, every politician leaves office broke and within a few years has a net worth exceeding $200 million. No corruption there at all. Just speaking fees :salute:You should really research her history more. Its a life long trend for her but if you wanna think she's clean thats your right. Anyway, this is about Trump Jr and this side bar about the lawyers credibility is derailing now.

I honestly don't care that much about Clinton. Bush her for all I care. :cambybp:

Even if she's doing the EXACT SAME THING as Trump, that in no way clears Donald Trump from wrongdoing. Anything else is just deflection and more "whataboutism". :bpufedup:
guys, please. cant we just agree that they're all fukking criminals :scusthov:

i dont give a fukk about whillary though :yeshrug: shes over, out of public office, hopefully dead soon. i couldnt care less about her getting exposed anymore, it means nothing. she won at life.....but she'll never be president :banderas:

as far as trump, id love to see him get exposed. the problem seems to be the "get exposed" part :beli: