RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The reality is this all hinges on a republican congress to actually do something.

The republicans of today are not the same as republicans of Nixon era. They are fully bought by the Kochs, mercers, and Adelson. They have a mission and that is the deconstruction of the federal government. That is it. Morality and integrity are a thing of the past and this will not stop them as long as Trump can hold a pen and do not question their agenda.

The only reason why I think Trump could get impeached is if GOPers feel he is incapable of pushing their agenda through b/c right now he isn't. So far no leadership on health care from Trump, a weakening in our position on geo political affairs, no talk on infrastructure, no talk on tax reform, Russia shyt aside if Trump doesn't get shyt together on those issues, I could see the GOP wanting to get rid of him and using Russia as the reason to force him out

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Donald Trump jr. released the emails :francis::mjlol:

nothingburger5.jpg

:deadmanny:Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh :deadmanny: Stop.

The June 3, 2016, email sent to Donald Trump Jr. could hardly have been more explicit: One of his father’s former Russian business partners had been contacted by a senior Russian government official and was offering to provide the Trump campaign with dirt on Hillary Clinton.

The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.

If the future president’s elder son was surprised or disturbed by the provenance of the promised material — or the notion that it was part of a continuing effort by the Russian government to aid his father’s campaign — he gave no indication.

He replied within minutes: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
thinking this might be Jr's pushback against a Kusher leak, ya know - like fukk you we're both going down now. probably feels slightly scorned his father values his B-I-L's opinion more than his
good theory.
:ehh:

tfw when your dad loves your sister more than you [cause shes fukkable] :mjcry:

tfw when your dad loves your fukkable sisters huband more than you
:sadbron: