RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Don't be vague. Name names :mjgrin:
I wouldn't want the higher ups to stay I was starting shyt but I will say I'm making a list and checking it twice

Negging Claus is coming to town :mjgrin:

Collusion Deniers should disable their reps NOW if they care about such things cause there's gonna be Shock and Awe when this all said and done :demonic:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree with you nothing will happen and if the democrats rely on this to win elections they will lose.

Most people are not following this religiously and only listen and follow on a passive basis. They are more concerned about their jobs, kids, day to day life, and healthcare at the moment. This does not match where they are at one the maslov hierarchy of needs. You stop caring about wonky political things when you have to worry about the basics like finding a job or stressing over putting food on the table.

I think I'd just disagree that on its face it's nothing. But like I said in the stickied thread, for this to result in any negative consequences for anybody, it relies on republicans to care. Until the midterms and seeing how that bears out, they won't do shyt. If they lose a lot of seats and see their demise on the horizon , then something may happen
dhMeAzK.gif

smartest analysis ive seen in this forum in a min

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@cook.

Allow me to regulate. Its vital to the direction of this sub forum. You have mods who are literally thinking the sun revolves around the earth.

@Brown_Pride @tru_m.a.c and @Theraflu can stay. The rest must go and be replaced. They have demonstrated an utterly preposterous degree of incompetence, insouciance, and ignorance.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting,” Mr. Goldstone wrote in the email. “The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.”

:laff:
Sounding like an informant. All in writing.:wow:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
What if the "dirt" on Hillary was that she colluded with Russia?:mjgrin:

paradox.jpg

What if dogs pooped squares? Idk. If true then:

1.) Hillary's stupid for accusing Trump of colluding with Russians while she was colluding with Russians
2.) Don Jr. is stupid for accepting a meeting to get dirt by colluding with Russians because they had dirt on a Hillary for colluding with Russians
3.) The Russians are stupid for providing info about Hillary colluding with Russians and offer help to Trumps campaign by colluding with them

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if dogs pooped squares? Idk. If true then:

1.) Hillary's stupid for accusing Trump of colluding with Russians while she was colluding with Russians
2.) Don Jr. is stupid for accepting a meeting to get dirt by colluding with Russians because they had dirt on a Hillary for colluding with Russians
3.) The Russians are stupid for providing info about Hillary colluding with Russians and offer help to Trumps campaign by colluding with them

giphy.gif

Issa Paradox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
nothing will happen as usual. The Democrats are wasting their time as usual. Anyone who believes this shyt is a moron, including that dumbass @JUSE_HEDD and @4d 6f 6e 65 79

The Democrats will lose the mid-terms and the 2020 election because they're a garbage ass organization made up of dirty politicians, crooks, corporatists, and more importantly, MORONS. Keep crying 'RUSSIA" while the democraps lose more house and senate seats, you stupid faggits.

How many Russian threads have you seen me make dumb-dumb? :francis:

The whole shyt just peaks my interest dumb-dumb :manny: