RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Cmon breh don't get I Got Da Windex in trouble by forcing him to disclose G46 Classified information which definitely proves this was all masterminded by Jill Biden, Sasha, Malia and Michelle Obamas mother.

I_Got_Da_Swiffer is going to downplay this right until he loses his ban bet. :heh:

So you mean we would have to travel to the bushes to converse with @I_Got_Da_Paper_Towels realatively soon?

Bad news for I_Got_Da_MostKeysOnTheRing..........I_Got_Da_BG's......check on it in about 20

I_got_the_bleach_wipes still hasn't shown any proof that he isn't a janitor right?

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

@I_Got_Da_Dustpan better get his posts in now :russ:

:deadrose:
REAL. fukkN. TEARS.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The pee tape MUST come out.

Christopher Steele didn't make that shyt up for no reason. :mjcry:
The pee tape will be the biggest blow, the one thing Americans care more about than political scandals is what we're doing in our bedrooms, that transcends political affiliation, and getting peed on is pretty...different.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sidenote.

Have you all realized that Christoper Steele is probably as close to James Bond you will get in the modern age? And learn about it?

MI6.

Investigated several FSB/SVR assassinations in the UK and abroad.

This is truly unprecedented.

Appreciate this moment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ubnHfl.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State