RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
full

full

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
lol trump supporters went from no collusion with russia to saying digging up dirt on your opponent isn't illegal

it is when it's a foreign agent using illegal measures to acquire it
The way they keep moving the goalposts is both infuriating and hilarious at the same damn time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

@I_Got_Da_Dustpan better get his posts in now :russ:
@I_Got_Da_Valet_Keys really has to explain why he won't take this seriously.

I mean, I understand the need for Dems to focus on issues.

But WE ARE doing that.

But you can't fight math

We are getting marginal victories but power still relies in the House and Senate.

The executive office is a complete bust. Why not admit it. Whats to lose? You still have other republicans to cape for.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I know Trump hates American IC for obvious reasons but how stupid do they think these guys are?

And its not naive GW stupidity like "Fool me, you can't get fooled again" :leostare:

Its going in front of the IC, DoJ and public going:

"I dont just do things to do them, I'd never rub my feet into Eddie's couch" :whoa:

*sees report*

"Yeah I remember rubbin my feet into Eddie's couch, he can buy another one and by the way Hilarlly is a murderer and Obama is a Kenyan Muslim" :win:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I know Trump hates American IC for obvious reasons but how stupid do they think these guys are?

And its not naive GW stupidity like "Fool me, you can't get fooled again" :leostare:

Its going in front of the IC, DoJ and public going:

"I dont just do things to do them, I'd never rub my feet into Eddie's couch" :whoa:

*sees report*

"Yeah I remember rubbin my feet into Eddie's couch, he can buy another one and by the way Hilarlly is a murderer and Obama is a Kenyan Muslim" :win:
:russ: