RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Melania is more patriotic than Trump. High level IC officials probably asked her to try to intervene. This bytch Trump probably begging Putin to try and save him.
Low-key, I thought Trump's affinity for Eastern European women would make him susceptible to being an agent of influence

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Melania is more patriotic than Trump. High level IC officials probably asked her to try to intervene. This bytch Trump probably begging Putin to try and save him.

Trump: "I can't get this guy Mueller off my tail. Can you help me with that?" :dwillhuh:

Putin: :mjkomrade:

Trump: "What about what you promised me? You had your guy tell me you'd help me be a successful president." :lupe:

Trump: "You're a liar! WHAT ABOUT WHAT YOU PROMISED ME, PUTIN?!" :damn:

Trump: "I should have never trusted you... " :to:

Putin: :smugkobe1:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ a joint cybersecurity group with the country that your Intelligence agencies have gone on record saying they hacked us and will try again :russ:

Do it...come back home and tell the American people that Russia didn't hack the elections and that the FBI, CIA, and NSA and lying :mjgrin:

I dare him to tweet that shyt :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL @ a joint cybersecurity group with the country that your Intelligence agencies have gone on record saying they hacked us and will try again :russ:

Do it...come back home and tell the American people that Russia didn't hack the elections and that the FBI, CIA, and NSA and lying :mjgrin:
Considering "Reality Winner" leaked that shyt to the news means how serious people in the agency are worried that he's absolutely blowing this

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump: "I can't get this guy Mueller off my tail. Can you help me with that?" :dwillhuh:

Trump: "What about what you promised me? You had your guy tell me you'd help me be a successful president." :lupe:

:russ:

Nicely done

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
2017-07-07T143923Z_2_LYNXMPED661E4_RTROPTP_2_G20-GERMANY-TRUMP-PUTIN.JPG.cf.jpg

Picture worth a 1,000 words .... damn..

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

Except Trump is too stupid to know he's getting played. He looks up to Putin as a strong man daddy figure.

Last edited: