RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This sums up the grand delusions of this thread.

:dead:

a) thinking the entire Trump enterprise is going down :heh:
b) thinking russian oligarchs are gonna get touched :heh:

c) thinking the liberal SS is gonna round up and imprison all the Russians in America :heh:

d) railing against the Muslim ban then advocating for an eastern Euro ban :heh:

This is low quality posting at its finest. How in the world are you a mod?

Some of you guys need to take a break from your circle jerk and reset your emotions.
we have intelligence Putin ordered the hack.

Deal with it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

c) thinking the liberal SS is gonna round up and imprison all the Russians in America :heh:

Some of you guys need to take a break from your circle jerk and reset your emotions.

What is you opinion on more officials solidifying their belief that Russia was behind multiple cyber attacks to influence the election, including but not limited to:

-The DNC and DCC hacks?

-The hacking of voter rolls in over 30 states and stealing voter registration data?

-The IC's position on Russian hackers?

To clarify, I'm not (and to my knowledge no one else in the thread is) arguing that Russian hackers got into electronic ballot boxes and changed votes to Trump (or anyone but Hillary). Just that they were able to use that stolen info for targeted ads on social media and spear phishing attacks to influence the election.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The media is building an air-tight case against Trump.

It doesn't matter.

Trump's supporters won't care how airtight the case is (they'll call it 'fake news' and support him regardless), and neither Trump nor the GOP have any incentive to really care about what anyone who isn't a Republican thinks. :yeshrug:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Y'all should listen to the podcast "Can he do that?", new episode dropped this morning with Greg Miller, on of the writers of the piece that dropped this morning, and he eli5. Its only like 27 minutes long, it's a very interesting listen
Good listen...I'd love to know who the 12 were that got the briefing from Comey, Johnson andt the other chick who eventually refused to sign off on a bipartisan statement.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Clearly I was looking at the world all wrong my white russian republican immigrant comrade.

We need to drain the swamp. Law and order must be the way going forward. Immigrants from countries that pose a terrorist threat should be monitored and under surveillance.

giphy.gif