RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cookie

Pro
Daps
could trump have tweeted that so then Rosenstein would have to recuse himself?
Trump isn't that savvy. But... more than likely this is how it will play out. The chick under Rosenstein will be the one who Mueller will then report to. I can see her being fired and Trump throwing in one of his "allies" from DoJ without any kind of moral compass, who will then get rid of Mueller, intensifying the fukkery.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see it that way. Mueller is an independent investigator with broad power. If he finds something, the dept of Justice has to act.

It depends on where you are standing to really gauge Rosenstein in this matter. If Rosenstein is the only person that can fire/remove Mueller then there is that and on top of that Mueller can present the report, but Rosenstein can actually seek to amend or change charges. So Trump's statement kind of has validity.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

awXjkGY.gif

ZdSOBaD.gif

TghtdB2.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214

STEADYYYY ARE YOU READYYYY!

WHATS GOIN ONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blessed:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
could trump have tweeted that so then Rosenstein would have to recuse himself?

That would screw Trump even more. If Rosenstein recuses himself in the same way Sessions did (all things related to Russia), there's no way Rosenstein could fire Mueller for the Russia investigation.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It depends on where you are standing to really gauge Rosenstein in this matter. If Rosenstein is the only person that can fire/remove Mueller then there is that and on top of that Mueller can present the report, but Rosenstein can actually seek to amend or change charges. So Trump's statement kind of has validity.

Delete

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump isn't that savvy. But... more than likely this is how it will play out. The chick under Rosenstein will be the one who Mueller will then report to. I can see her being fired and Trump throwing in one of his "allies" from DoJ without any kind of moral compass, who will then get rid of Mueller, intensifying the fukkery.
Not even a dumb ass like Trump would be this stupid :laff:

He can't be this dumb

:deadmanny:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The Deputy AG has that power. Whoever would replace Rosenstein aint doing shyt to Mueller. And at this point, Rosenstein ain't amending shyt. He dont have the ballz. Thats why he gave all of the power to Mueller. Whatever he finds, is it.

Trump is pissed that he can't fire Mueller. He no doubt just found out this past wk who can actually fire Mueller. And that guy aint risking his career for that piece of shyt. Cheeto wants Loyalty.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im sure this what Trump wants, but these are career prosecutors, nobody is throwing their career away for a guy w/ 30% approval

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Deputy AG has that power. Whoever would replace Rosenstein aint doing shyt to Mueller. And at this point, Rosenstein ain't amending shyt. He dont have the ballz. Thats why he gave all of the power to Mueller. Whatever he finds, is it.

Trump is pissed that he can't fire Mueller. He no doubt just found out this past wk who can actually fire Mueller. And that guy aint risking his career for that piece of shyt. Cheeto wants Loyalty.

Trump is no doubt a shyt head.

I don't know where this shyt is heading, but if Trump starts firing people then it will be interesting to see what happens if he get past Rosenstein and that chick behind him. The next person in line then would then be Dana Boente. At that point we hit fukkerry overload, because Boente is actually playing a direct role in this investigation

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/28/politics/dana-boente-national-security-division-acting-head/index.html

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Job Opening: Deputy Attorney General (DAG) of the United States of America
Hiring Manager: President of the United States (POTUS) Donald J. Trump
Start Date: Start date dependent on success / failure of prior DAG to meet expectations of POTUS
Posting Date: Pending Approval
Travel: ~29% (weekend planning sessions to Mar-a-lago & other non-swamp destinations)

Description: As Deputy Attorney General, you will serve at the pleasure of the President of the United States (POTUS). This position requires unquestionable loyalty, an ability to be a team player, and an ability to go above and beyond to meet the objectives of POTUS. The ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and / or outright contradiction by your superior are essential to success in this role.

Skills Desired: Prior experience with criminal trial law (required); Organized crime trial experience (preferred); Money laundering trial experience (preferred); Russian language proficiency (preferred)

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but if trump ever went in front a committee. Blamed Rosenstein for firing Meuller would that not be considered perjury...since there is an actual interview,i which he states that the decision was his and his alone?