RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think that his shyt might be set to Pacific Standard Time. :bryan:

I say that because he just posted this other crazy shyt and it says 5:23 A.M. Old dudes and electronics don't mix, but his crazy ass is up and tweeting really early this morning. This shyt is crazy and he is shook.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The Fake News Media hates when I use what has turned out to be my very powerful Social Media - over 100 million people! I can go around them

5:23 AM - 16 Jun 2017

100 million people, of which 50-70% are bots :mjgrin:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

If you look like a witch, cackle like a witch, stir a cauldron like a witch, cast spells like a witch, fly on a broom like a witch and went on TV to say you fired the Witchfinder General who was investigating whether or not you were a witch is it really a witch hunt? :jbhmm:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Where is that clip were co-author of Trump book said Trump would find a way to quit.

Its about to play out before our eyes. Trump has years of dirt that we dont know about. Why would anybody wit that much dirt run for any political office?
Its amazing how right that guy was.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

awXjkGY.gif

ZdSOBaD.gif

TghtdB2.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214