RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
They rent the same guy over and over again to hold that sign in a position where the camera can see him?
Space reserved for those who even skimmed the links
744514a7f9a0d149fc429bd3b3593257.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Someone put his nonsense about praying to that cutout to the beat of Stan, led into the chorus from Dido after he was done talking

Twitter took it down, but it was pretty damn close to fitting the beat
Why would they take that down?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
DRIP DRIP DRIP

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/...ne-russia.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0
A week before Michael T. Flynn resigned as national security adviser, a sealed proposal was hand-delivered to his office, outlining a way for President Trump to lift sanctions against Russia.

Mr. Flynn is gone, having been caught lying about his own discussion of sanctions with the Russian ambassador. But the proposal, a peace plan for Ukraine and Russia, remains, along with those pushing it: Michael D. Cohen, the president’s personal lawyer, who delivered the document; Felix H. Sater, a business associate who helped Mr. Trump scout deals in Russia; and a Ukrainian lawmaker trying to rise in a political opposition movement shaped in part by Mr. Trump’s former campaign manager Paul D. Manafort.

Also they are currently on working on electing an unbelievably pro-russian person to the leader of the Ukraine to give a facade of mutual peace settings.
But the proposal contains more than just a peace plan. Andrii V. Artemenko, the Ukrainian lawmaker, who sees himself as a Trump-style leader of a future Ukraine, claims to have evidence — “names of companies, wire transfers” — showing corruption by the Ukrainian president, Petro O. Poroshenko, that could help oust him. And Mr. Artemenko said he had received encouragement for his plans from top aides to Mr. Putin.

“A lot of people will call me a Russian agent, a U.S. agent, a C.I.A. agent,” Mr. Artemenko said. “But how can you find a good solution between our countries if we do not talk?”

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Its really unusual but I can definitely see his motivation for doing this.

I remember in 2009-2010 when Obama would hit the trail and have huge rallies about healthcare reform... I went to one at University of Maryland.

But that was for a specific policy goal...
Damn I went to one at UMD the summer of 2011:ohhh: