RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So they saying Comey won't say trump tried to obstruct justice on Thursday.
Maybe I'm off, but if he did say that, he would have perjured himself, last time he testified he said nobody has ever tried to obstruct justice in his experience? I'm not quite sure, maybe someone with more knowledge can correct me. The way I see it from everything I have read, Trump tried to give his opinion in the investigation, and Comey told him that's not how it works, and thought up until he was fired he could keep these requests or opinions at bay and not let them influence the investigation. I think by firing Comey with no warning, that could be looked at as obstruction, however.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saying he obstructed justice would be making a legal determination. comey is definitely not going to do that. at most he will say something like "those suggestions may lend support to allegations of obstruction of justice, but making that determination is not within my purview - that is for the special counsel to decide."

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Interesting, seems he is going to focus more on never telling trump he was in the clear. Plus I wonder what the FBI has told him what not to say.
And that's the thing, just as important as what he has to say, it will be interesting what he has been told by Mueller not to say. The more he is allowed to talk about, the less Mueller is investigating.