RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So since 6 months in is "just started" ( :mjlol: ), how long do you expect this to last?:huhldup:
The inquest may have started last year, fwiw, the actual investigation just started because of all the obstruction at every turn. Mueller doesn't need to play by the rules of the other branches, and doesn't need supeanas, and folks can't plead the fifth. If he wants to follow the money, he can follow the money, if he wants to get to the bottom of the collusion between stone and gucifer, he can just pull it up, if he wants to see the tax returns to establish Rico, ne can do that. He isn't a fukking idiot, he will unfortunately for you folks, get the information he wants. If he doesn't find 1 criminal thing, I guess us anti-trump folks will have to eat crow, which would suck, but I have a feeling, whatever is found that is negative against trump, you guys will find a way to start the mental gymnastics. This thread is for the anti-trump crowd, if you want to play these contrarian games, go make another thread. It won't do numbers, but it will give the 4 or 5 trolls an opportunity to reassure each other. The fact of the matter is, trump is the most unpopular president in modern history, no matter how much sh1tposting you do, that will not change.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nah, I live in a swing state and I talk to people who voted for Trump either because they thought Hillary was corrupt, but most thinking voters who swung Trump believed in the America first, Drain, the swamp, outsider rhetoric. They thought this was as good a year as any to take a flier.

Many of them are dissapointed and that demographic is a large part of who swung the election.
Thats a small percentage. He basically won the election by under 80k votes total over like 3 or 4 states. He'd still get his 45-46% for re-election.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Thats a small percentage. He basically won the election by under 80k votes total over like 3 or 4 states. He'd still get his 45-46% for re-election.
Again, I disagree with this premise. You are assuming he has gained support, where there is nothing that would indicate such. The Dems are engaged, the bernouts will not give him their vote again, sessions alone will have folks that stayed home last election going out to vote. I think it will be a bloodbath next election if this guy is in office. We need to stop having this defeatist attitude. If enough media continues to push the narrative that the Dems are dead, folks start to believe it. These special elections are not the tempature of the country, they are fringe elections that Dems never really had a chance to flip. I hate "moral victories", but we will get out and vote, we are engaged, and this fukking idiot is making it easier and easier to flip independents and bernouts

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The inquest may have started last year, fwiw, the actual investigation just started because of all the obstruction at every turn. Mueller doesn't need to play by the rules of the other branches, and doesn't need supeanas, and folks can't plead the fifth. If he wants to follow the money, he can follow the money, if he wants to get to the bottom of the collusion between stone and gucifer, he can just pull it up, if he wants to see the tax returns to establish Rico, ne can do that. He isn't a fukking idiot, he will unfortunately for you folks, get the information he wants.

I have no doubt.

If he doesn't find 1 criminal thing, I guess us anti-trump folks will have to eat crow, which would suck,

With all this investigating, I'm sure there will be something. If any of us were investigated like this, there would be something and that thing would be criminal for a lot of us. I don't know about rising to the level of impeachment though. As I've said, it's the collusion issue that I think is bullshyt.

but I have a feeling, whatever is found that is negative against trump, you guys will find a way to start the mental gymnastics. This thread is for the anti-trump crowd, if you want to play these contrarian games, go make another thread. It won't do numbers, but it will give the 4 or 5 trolls an opportunity to reassure each other. The fact of the matter is, trump is the most unpopular president in modern history, no matter how much sh1tposting you do, that will not change.

This is what all of this is about, IMO. The left HATES Trump like they've never hated anyone in my lifetime. They're united on all fronts: media, academia, democratic party, deep state, and the judiciary. Take him out!:damn: It might just happen, but not without a fight. America chose and that choice should not be negated because libs hate him. I just take solace that even though Trump isn't my choice, he still beat
giphy.gif
.:blessed:

Oh, and whatever shytposting is, I don't do it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Serious question.
If Trump does get impeached, what do you think the backlash from his supporters will be?
A rise in militia and separatist groups/membership. The fringe gonna fringe, and there may be some violence, but nothing even close to 'civil war' starting. At the end of the day, the majority of these MAGA warriors are keyboard warriors that aren't trying to leave their basement. I will say that weaponzied social media fake stats and calls to arms will rise to levels we hav never seen, but the majority of these people, on both sides, aren't trying to do anything outside of their bubbles. It also is all contingent on who the new leader will be (after Pence). We have never been more in need of someone of the JFK cloth, that can unite the whole country.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I'm listing possibilities, and that is among them. You're the one who seems so certain about her psychological state that you rule it out.
:noah:why......why....must y'all try people y'all ain't ready to try?!!!???

*breathe*:dame:

So far, I've been intellectually respectful, please return the courtesy and don't make me switch up:birdman:, you wouldn't like me when I switch up :usure:
my troll game is over 9000
vEIu7mj.png
...........OVER......9,000!!!!!

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy that with every person involved in the investigation trying their absolute best to find evidence of collusion, yet saying they've found NONE, I'm accused of being aligned with Trump. There's NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. What else am I supposed to think at this point?
you're supposed to think that they told you they found none

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I have no doubt.

With all this investigating, I'm sure there will be something. If any of us were investigated like this, there would be something and that thing would be criminal for a lot of us. I don't know about rising to the level of impeachment though. As I've said, it's the collusion issue that I think is bullshyt.

This is what all of this is about, IMO. The left HATES Trump like they've never hated anyone in my lifetime. They're united on all fronts: media, academia, democratic party, deep state, and the judiciary. Take him out!:damn: It might just happen, but not without a fight. America chose and that choice should not be negated because libs hate him. I just take solace that even though Trump isn't my choice, he still beat
giphy.gif
.:blessed:

Oh, and whatever shytposting is, I don't do it.
:russell: