RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's the thing I see about #TrumpRussia critics: they imply that no definitive evidence of collusion revealed as yet = the whole investigation is pointless.

Even if there's no direct evidence of quid pro quo, there IS a lot of evidence for corruption and irregular Russian ties. Why do so many people working with Trump have deep ties with Russian oligarchs, who we know are under the control of Putin's gov't?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but says it has never been a duck and fires the person investigating whether it is a duck or not, it's very possible it's a duck. :mjgrin:

I realize that so much shyt is happening that people are getting lost in all of these leaks, but there was a pretty good story recently that is getting closer to showing collusion or what Comey actually referred to as coordination between the Trump campaign and those other Commie b*stards from the Russia.

Did the Russians target Democratic voters, with Kushner’s help?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/fbi-russia-investigation-jared-kushner/

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So since she's so blatant she must have something. Gotcha. It's possible. It's also possible she's obsessed with impeaching Trump and doesn't have a damned thing. She's already begrudgingly admitted to having no evidence of collusion, but occasionally she'll still say there was collusion.:mjgrin:

What's more likely. That there isn't a "damn thing" to this whole Trump mess or that there is something there but it just hasn't yet been fully discovered?

I love how you guys always resort to the idea of no evidence of collusion considering the investigation only really just began and the Trump administration has gone to great lengths to frustrate/choke off the investigation. If they were more forthcoming the investigation would be over and your side would be exonerated (because there is not a "damn thing" there).

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NO, that does not make sense unless you are assuming that she is crazy or unable to do the least of political calculus, and I am not willing to assume that of a 78yo BLACK WOMAN who has survived 14 at the state assembly level and then 26 years in Congress. The reason it only makes sense in that scenario is because She would well know that digging her trench publicly does nothing to impeach Trump and exposes her to political risk, so it makes no sense. If you think you know something concrete about her psychological state (obsession or otherwise) that we don't feel free to share.

I'm listing possibilities, and that is among them. You're the one who seems so certain about her psychological state that you rule it out.:hubie:And why is "black woman" in all caps?:mjlol:

Also, since it's not evidence of collusion that she has, what is it? Take a guess.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's more likely. That there isn't a "damn thing" to this whole Trump mess or that there is something there but it just hasn't yet been fully discovered?

I love how you guys always resort to the idea of no evidence of collusion considering the investigation only really just began and the Trump administration has gone to great lengths to frustrate/choke off the investigation. If they were more forthcoming the investigation would be over and your side would be exonerated (because there is not a "damn thing" there).

I think it's more likely that there was no collusion. And the investigation didn't "just start" you're being disingenuous. Don't do that.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think it's more likely that there was no collusion. And the investigation didn't "just start" you're being disingenuous. Don't do that.
Collusion or not, there was obstruction of justice, why risk it all over a nothing burger? Collusion isn't even as criminal as obstruction of justice, more 4D chess from your little fukk boi president? LOL

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No you are the one being disingenuous, because the investigation literally just did start because Trump has only been in office for a few months. The House was only half ass looking at this stuff initially when Trump had Nunes do that first bit of dumbshyt. So then the House and the Senate started taking a little deeper look at the nonsense when it was learned that the FBI was also investing the Trump campaign and the associates. The FBI had made it known that they needed more resources, because the investigation was expanding. Trump then fired the FBI Director for investigating this matter, which is why the special investigator is looking at this stuff.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No you are the one being disingenuous, because the investigation literally just did start because Trump has only been in office for a few months. The House was only half ass looking at this stuff initially when Trump had Nunes do that first bit of dumbshyt. So then the House and the Senate started taking a little deeper look at the nonsense when it was learned that the FBI was also investing the Trump campaign and the associates. The FBI had made it known that they needed more resources, because the investigation was expanding. Trump then fired the FBI Director for investigating this matter, which is why the special investigator is looking at this stuff.
:comeon:
A guide to every Russia investigation happening right now

The Senate Intelligence committee started on January 10th. I'd honestly be shocked if Obama didn't start a de facto investigation during the transition. Either way, nearly 6 months isn't "just starting".

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Peep Trump's approval rating after the Paris withdrawal. :lupe:

UmtzC20.png
U and these tracking #s :russ:

If the election was 2morrow, at least 46% is voting for him no matter what.

At least it looked like it dropped some.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So since 6 months in is "just started" ( :mjlol: ), how long do you expect this to last?:huhldup:

Yes. Just started. :stopitslime:

You clearly have no idea how long investigations can typically last nor what they are even looking at. On top of that Trump has tried to derail the investigation by creating diversions and firing the chief investigator, which has been an attempt to slow/derail the investigation. Your allegiance to Trump is just :picard:.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
U and these tracking #s :russ:

If the election was 2morrow, at least 46% is voting for him no matter what.

At least it looked like it dropped some.
Nah, I live in a swing state and I talk to people who voted for Trump either because they thought Hillary was corrupt, but most thinking voters who swung Trump believed in the America first, Drain, the swamp, outsider rhetoric. They thought this was as good a year as any to take a flier.

Many of them are dissapointed and that demographic is a large part of who swung the election.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Just started. :stopitslime:

You clearly have no idea how long investigations can typically last nor what they are even looking at. On top of that Trump has tried to derail the investigation by creating diversions and firing the chief investigator, which has been an attempt to slow/derail the investigation. Your allegiance to Trump is just :picard:.

It's crazy that with every person involved in the investigation trying their absolute best to find evidence of collusion, yet saying they've found NONE, I'm accused of being aligned with Trump. There's NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. What else am I supposed to think at this point? :pachaha:

About how long this is going to last though, get comfortable, I guess.:francis: