RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

:gucci:

They just going to sit back and let these n*ggas threaten us?!

Lol, I mean, wtf, what could they possibly have or do that could ever even make us flinch.......oh yeah, I almost forgot.......it's gonna be a fun however long this clown is president knowing that that fukking sh1t hole with a fukking fakkit leader practically owns the executive branch and governing party of the greatest country on earth, how delightful

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How weak can one be?:snoop:

I just listened to a podcast that had an interview with dude, he is actually friends with Sessions and his wife is friends with sessions wife. Sh1t is weak, another Cory Booker. Guess what Dem leadership, we need to start grooming someone, right fukking now.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@brady hoe's artery negged me because I triggered his b!tch ass :mjgrin:

Enjoying Trump, cuck? :TrollTrump:

A neg in private versus running to the group to cry about getting negged. Who is triggered?

:supersmug:

You got negged cuz you're still obsessing over Hillary and refusing to admit she was a terrible candidate.

:sadbern:

Although that glass house covfefe comment was funny. Props to her
team of writers :hillmad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A neg in private versus running to the group to cry about getting negged. Who is triggered?

:supersmug:

You got negged cuz you're still obsessing over Hillary and refusing to admit she was a terrible candidate.

:sadbern:

Although that glass house covfefe comment was funny. Props to her
team of writers :hillmad:
negs mean nothing to me.

Thats all you got.

Cause we know you're fuming your little POTUS will end up in prison

In another time and in other countries, Trump awaits this fate:

Eat a dikk

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I just listened to a podcast that had an interview with dude, he is actually friends with Sessions and his wife is friends with sessions wife. Sh1t is weak, another Cory Booker. Guess what Dem leadership, we need to start grooming someone, right fukking now.
It's crazy how long these Dems hold power within the party. Pelosi is 77 and she's the Minority Leader. 77!

Cruz, Rubio and that piece of shyt Ryan are in their mid-40s and allowed to shine by the GOP. They always have up and coming politicians within the party. Dem leadership is an abomination. :snoop:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn