RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't think she would have said this if she didn't know something...
Same thing I was thinking. Plus her husband was a President and former Presidents still have access to intel, just on like a cabinet level, not a Presidential level.

They know something we don't. I think the FBI also already knows if there's collusion or not, or if there's money laundering/money ties.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The people joining the Mueller crew, Comey memos and testifying should make them take this shyt seriously regardless. Plus the constant leaks of them meeting Russian officials who are close to Putin without reporting is madness.

Especially when 17 intelligence agencies confirmed Russian fukkery with the election/USA then and even now.

For Trump his greatest fear should be following the money. He's been involved with Russian oligarchs for decades.

There's so much yet to come. :wow:

First point, at this point as you stated, 17 intelligence agencies confirmed the Russians meddled. Trump, not once has accepted this information nor acted on it. In fact, he is acting in the opposite manner and not one GOP dikkhead has taken issue with this. Its unbelievable.
Second point, the money. Its going to do him in. I bet he wishes he lost, if it gets to the point that this hurts him financially? Who is going to loan him money once he leaves office? I hope this is the beginning of his demise. That is what the dumb fukk gets for being ambitious, he's not a good person. He shouldve kept money laundering and taking part of shady deals. He rejected the IC intel and called them Nazi's. The wolves are out and I cant wait for the movie.