🚨 Russia is preparing to invade Moldova and laying the ground for an expanded crisis

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
care about moldovian cacs brehs
It's not about caring about cacs, It more about how this could potentially affect us, Chess not checkers.
If russia invades a country that puts them at a strategic advantage to move against us in some way, or take away a resource of ours we gottta take measures to prevent that. doesn't matter if they are a bunch of racist ukrainians or a group of people that loves black folks. Alot of countries out there don't give us any issues, but Russia likes to fukk with us. them having more nations under their control just means they will have more ways to continue fukking with us.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
It's not about caring about cacs, It more about how this could potentially affect us, Chess not checkers.
If russia invades a country that puts them at a strategic advantage to move against us in some way, or take away a resource of ours we gottta take measures to prevent that. doesn't matter if they are a bunch of racist ukrainians or a group of people that loves black folks. Alot of countries out there don't give us any issues, but Russia likes to fukk with us. them having more nations under their control just means they will have more ways to continue fukking with us.

No point in explaining any of that. The anti-West Canadian Coli brigade are ride and die for daddy Putin :birdman:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also what does this mean for other countries, we all know Putin wants to reunite the USSR, but Putin is a massive history freak and would love to be remembered generations from now.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The world is about to get a lot smaller.

I listened to a Real Life Lore video yesterday, I don't see how this war doesn't escalate and bring more countries in. I knew Crimea obviously was a peninsula, but I didn't know it was of strategic importance for the size of deep water cargo ships and direct access to the Mediterranean. All of Russia's other military/cargo ports freeze for several months out the year.

Russia is NOT giving Crimea back. And Ukraine is NOT stopping until they get Crimea back.

Last edited: