RUSSIA! ALL CAPS! SNOWDEN!! 13 ARTICLES AND 12 TWEETS INSIDE!

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
My favorite is the persecution complex Nap has...

"SNOWDEN SAID 'NYET' INSTEAD OF 'NET' IN AN EMAIL WHEN HE WAS TYPING ON HIS ACRYLIC ALPHABET KEYBOARD!!!...RUSSIAN DOUBLE AGENT CONFIRMED!!!!!...VINDICATED!!!!
I TOLD YALL, FAM!!!!"

*5 tweets by policy wonks*

*Tags 12 posters who don't respond*
:deadrose:

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
First and foremost, I, @Liu Kang and @Brown_Pride would like to set take some time to acknowledge one very special poster.

There are times when somebody reaches such excellence at his craft that he shines too bright for others to be noticed. @Napoleon reached that level of greatness and seems to be here to stay if we take into account the results of the '15 voting. Unfortunately for other deserving individuals with unparalleled work ethic, he will forever outshine them. We, HL mods, feel like we should let others have have some light shed on their extraordinary qualities. In order to maintain some semblance of justice, we chose to do something drastic : we decided to retire @Napoleon from further WOTY votes.

But not before naming the WOTY title after him. :umad:

@Napoleon will not have a permanent "HL WOAT" banner which he earned with what should have been a first on the Coli : a WOTY 3-peat :wow: The HL WOTY title is by the present renamed as the Napoleon Award :salute: #wotyexcellence. Before we announce HL WOAT, I requested a very special foreword from @Mephistopheles to describe the following poster. I felt that he best understood this man's contribution to the game.

Made cats so mad they named the trophy after him.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Last edited: