RUSSIA! ALL CAPS! SNOWDEN!! 13 ARTICLES AND 12 TWEETS INSIDE!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ktpng.gif

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This is a classic thread breh

It's so funny how the Democratic establishment elite... aka the serious folks like Joy Ann Reid who nap keeps posting her tweets, are now pivoting to a red scare 2016 edition :dead:

Are you a Russian supporter? Sanders was a Putinite plant, so is Trump. Also Jill Stein. Wikileaks. Snowden. And it goes on and so forth. Have you guys noticed Putin and Russia's enemies seem to be the Democratic Establishment :ohhh:

One of the geniuses Nap keep's quoting :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a classic thread breh

It's so funny how the Democratic establishment elite... aka the serious folks like Joy Ann Reid who nap keeps posting her tweets, are now pivoting to a red scare 2016 edition :dead:

Are you a Russian supporter? Sanders was a Putinite plant, so is Trump. Also Jill Stein. Wikileaks. Snowden. And it goes on and so forth. Have you guys noticed Putin and Russia's enemies seem to be the Democratic Establishment :ohhh:

One of the geniuses Nap keep's quoting :dead:

red scare?

I've been warning you all for YEARS about this shyt. This has NOTHING to do with the motherfucing DNC.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hl-r...aine-invasion-snowed-lied-vindication.359785/

This thread ALONE is 1 year old. :what:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Its tru Gd mf respecting Napoleon hours folks :stopitslime:

Somebody plz find the HL goat/woat thread from this year

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
My favorite is the persecution complex Nap has...

"SNOWDEN SAID 'NYET' INSTEAD OF 'NET' IN AN EMAIL WHEN HE WAS TYPING ON HIS ACRYLIC ALPHABET KEYBOARD!!!...RUSSIAN DOUBLE AGENT CONFIRMED!!!!!...VINDICATED!!!!
I TOLD YALL, FAM!!!!"

*5 tweets by policy wonks*

*Tags 12 posters who don't respond*

Last edited: