Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I met Russell before yall. He is playing a character.

He doesn't talk like that in private. His whole image is fake. I lowkey don't even think he believe in God if you ask me.

Russ is a bully and no nonsense behind closed doors, that's why I think a lot of ex teammates feel some type of way like he isn't who he claims to be with that God stuff and visiting children in hospitals. He just trying run it up and hit billionaire status before taking off the mask and showing who he really is.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps

He doesn't talk like that in private. His whole image is fake. I lowkey don't even think he believe in God if you ask me.

Russ is a bully and no nonsense behind closed doors, that's why I think a lot of ex teammates feel some type of way like he isn't who he claims to be with that God stuff and visiting children in hospitals. He just trying run it up and hit billionaire status before taking off the mask and showing who he really is.
He really is exactly what we see.

:duck::beli:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Where yall meet?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'll have to find the link, but a few years back Bomani interviewed him on his radio show. Majority of the time athletes are chill and open up when Bo interviews them. Russell Wilson gave nothing but bland answers, Bo and the Shannon (the producer) were like WTF was that after the interview lol

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
How does saying rip make him corny. I'm legit confused
Black folks (Caribbean & American at least A lot of Africans are looking funny in the light over her) dont have a great relationship with the monarchy for reasons obvious to most Black people. You needing it spelled out to you :scust:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

200.gif

A cac posted this in response on twitter and I chuckled.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I think he is just being a bit extra with it sometimes just to get a reaction :russ:. He embraces the goody-two shoes and corny role. When he was talking with Kevin Hart and the PCB boys, he toned it down considerably
Exactly. When cameras aren't around, he's not like that at all. He said nikka a couple times when I met him :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Based on what we see from him he doesn't.

cheapshot

Pro
Daps

Never understood the responses from his former teammates. I haven't heard anyone outright say something negative about him except Sherman years ago.