Russell Wilson and Ciara getting married yall

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Multi million dollar athlete wifing up drug-addict's leftovers :scusthov: :dame:

Nah breh, that aint nothing to celebrate :camby:

This is why we need Gucci Mane back in the game :ld:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
No :ufdup:

I dont care how bad she, a man of his caliber should'nt be wifing up baby-mommas.

Da fukk should she deserve a good man now while she was chasing the thugs and dead-beats before and turning down men like Russell in her prime? :comeon: :dame:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast

I dont care how bad she, a man of his caliber should'nt be wifing up baby-mommas.

Da fukk should she deserve a good man now while she was chasing the thugs and dead-beats before and turning down men like Russell in her prime? :comeon: :dame:

What the hell is LSA? :stopitslime: You're sounding really emotional right now.

Ciara's value isn't linked to a single man that she's been with or that she's a single mom.

Should we judge you by all the disease-ridden whores you've probably slept with? :jbhmm:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

A man of his caliber? :heh: Brah do you want the nikka? Some dudes don't care about that "single mother" bullshyt you hear on the coli non-stop.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It makes sense. He's trying to not slip up on the "no sex outside of marriage" lifestyle and she's just trying to be with a rich nice guy. It's a win-win tbh.

Edit: Even though one does wonder why he didn't just find a chick from a local church who doesn't have a baby daddy and wife her.

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The biggest SIMP of all time if this is true. Someone give this man a star on the Hollywood Walk of Shame.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I never understood that type of sh!t myself. If I had the type of access to women that he has I would try to find myself the most natural most cleanest(maybe even virgin) tenderoni from the local mall or college, that I can.

Or just scroll through my fan pages and IG and FB accounts and find a good one.

Instead, these n!ggas CHOOSE to just share industry women :heh:

Some dude from a Disney channel show or boy band married a fan from Instagram